Re: Is there a forum for suggestions?

by Gezemice

Original Post

Is there a forum for suggestions?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have a lot of ideas for improvement. It would be great to have a forum for player submitted ideas. If there is one, please point me to it!

Thank you.

In the mean time I will post some ideas on this thread.

Message 1 of 3 (506 Views)

Suggestions to improve gameplay

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Some simple suggestions to improve game experience:

1. Automatically buy up seasonal items when the shop closes.

Seasonal items clog up the market after they are no longer useful. Just have Daniel buy them all from a player whenever they log in after the seasonal shop closes.  

2. “Start war” button needs a confirmation message. It is very easy to just randomly touch it. We have ended up in war several times just because someone was on the war screen and accidentally brushed it. I suspect many of those clubs who never actually attack just accidentally started the war. Very frustrating to be playing clubs that don’t actually play in war.

3. Please do not load the entire visited city layout when we are shopping. Just load the person’s trade depot. It slows down the game a lot. I have two accounts and trading on my iPad Air 5th generation is about 4-5 times faster than on my iPhone 7, and this is because the expensive and completely unnecessary loading of assets. There could be an option in the depot to look at the city, which could indicate if the city is offering a gift.

4. Ability to remove advertisement from item in trade depot. So many times we want to help each other in club and we cannot because an item is advertised, or because we forgot to remove the automatic advertising checkmark, and someone else bought it. If an item is already on the market and someone checks the depot, gray out all non-advertised items.

5. Please allow retaking the design challenge photo. So many times I only can tell what the photo will look like after I took it. Just add a button to “re-take photo” or cancel after the photo is taken. Please.

Message 2 of 3 (498 Views)

Re: Is there a forum for suggestions?

★★★★ Novice

Milestone balance issues:

I personally like the milestones, but there are balance problems. Some are fiendishly difficult or outright impossible, others are relatively easy.

1. Epic points milestone. We all hate it, extremely hard to do and the rewards are very low. I think it is 3500 points or not even that much for 150 epic points. Pleaee increase the reward and lower the top number. 150 is between silver and gold and is a terribly inconvenient number.

2. Omega canister milestone. I always have omega canisters cooking, and I could never complete this. I suppose if I used dimcash on both research and opening of the can, I could, but then what’s the point of com if I use more simcash then what I get? I think if this was changed acquire omega items instead, so we get more checks for opening a bigger canister, it might work.

3. Vote in design challenges should be only offered during design challenge seasons, and onky at the beginning of the season, otherwise we can’t complete it.

4. Upgrade homes. I might get to 15, but 60 is impossible, I don’t know if anyone does that. Just don’t have that milestone, please.

5. Please do not offer the war points milestone when there is no time to actually get any war points, like after we just finished a war and only one day is left in com. 

Message 3 of 3 (494 Views)