Re: Is anyone creating disasters anymore?

by W0lfsBane1224

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Since the beginning I haven't unlock the Vo tower because I didn't find it worth doing. 

Finding more interested in trying to unlock more areas!

Message 11 of 18 (951 Views)

★ Apprentice
I did only do disasters after i destroyed all of mij residents. With less population rebuilding is not hard. I had about 450 keys to build the special buildings. Now i do not use it anymore.
Message 12 of 18 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've only got 1 key each from the last 50 or so Dr Vu buildings. It looks like this is a glitch... Right?
Message 13 of 18 (799 Views)

★★ Apprentice

ABC you are correct, you will only receive 1 key per disaster now, I used to receive between 1 and 3 keys per incident.

I stopped doing them before since they only gave you 1 key and they made some of the challenges  too difficult and just not worth 1 key. but I have started doing them again since they changed them a bit by offering you new plans if you do not like the difficult ones they gave you. Gives me a challenge and I get a key out of it.

Message 14 of 18 (795 Views)

★ Apprentice
@abc1143515683 Can someone explain to me what the point of the disasters is, anyway? Why would I want to attack my own people? Is it just a way to get keys? What other ways to get keys are there that aren't such a pain in the butt? Don't even get me started on monster attacks, what a ripoff.
Message 15 of 18 (574 Views)

★★ Guide
@W0lfsBane1224 You already explained it. Just keys. I do those only as a part of Com tasks.

Boat deliveries gives you keys but I think vu disasters comes much cheaper.
Message 16 of 18 (563 Views)

★★★ Guide

Money speeds it up,  lol.  Lots of money

Message 17 of 18 (534 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If you are having an issue then please create a new thread and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 18 of 18 (469 Views)