Is anyone creating disasters anymore?

by abc1143515683

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is anyone creating disasters anymore?

★ Novice

I've decided to give up on disasters because it's getting way too hard just to build things in general. I can't expand anymore because I can't buy anything on the global trade and nothing drops from the thought bubbles anymore. It's not worth destroying anything because the fun lasts about 2 seconds and then rebuilding becomes NO fun. Am I the only one no longer indulging Dr. Vu?

Message 1 of 18 (2,406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is anyone creating disasters anymore?

★★★ Novice
I'm getting bored with it too, can't expand because I don't get items needed and it's too difficult to purchase from global market. I Just log in to collect taxes and am just amassing money now in case some updates are made soon.

View in thread

Message 5 of 18 (2,381 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
I've gotten really board with the game for the same reasons.
Message 2 of 18 (2,391 Views)

★ Guide

my interest is starting to wain also because of the leassfrequent drops of items and the hard time rebuilding things

Message 3 of 18 (2,354 Views)

★★ Novice
yup, no more disasters....just give me head ache to fulfill the request.

Message 4 of 18 (2,351 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm getting bored with it too, can't expand because I don't get items needed and it's too difficult to purchase from global market. I Just log in to collect taxes and am just amassing money now in case some updates are made soon.
Message 5 of 18 (2,382 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'd love to but waiting for Sim City staff to fix one of my requests, as it needs 270 items for the repair.  Still got a few disaster hats to fulfill for now though.  Not giving up by a long shot though, I want to at least hit 1 mil population if not more, currently at about 750k Standard smile

Message 6 of 18 (2,266 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No more disasters for me, I have only been getting 1 key for each building rebuild and some of the requests are very extreme for 1 key, not worth it.

Like another player said, I am starting to mass money and will get my keys from shipments every 6 hours. Then I don't have to deal with such extreme requests for a lousy key!

Is everyone here only getting 1 key like me? Just wondering if it's everyone or if it happens to you once you hit a higher level.

I am now at level 34.

Thanks

Message 7 of 18 (2,250 Views)

★★ Novice
I triggered 2 disasters today ( first time in about a week ). In all cases, the rebuild reward was 1 key. The first time 2 buildings were destroyed. And the second time 3 were turned to rubble. My account is a level 19. Its a fairly recent and negative change.
Message 8 of 18 (2,223 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks everyone. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Logging in to collect taxes is pretty much the way to go until something great happens. Doing cargo ships too, although I'm quickly losing interest in that as well. This seems to be a regular problem with the online formats from this franchise. Such a pity. Will Wright needs to come back and rescue it.

Message 9 of 18 (2,177 Views)

★ Apprentice
The rewards are near worthless anyway. I have several big items from key farming and it's just not worth the trouble.

I'm getting really sick and tired of this waiting game. It's boring.

Just sell me a version without all this pay to win garbage
Message 10 of 18 (2,051 Views)