Re: Is There Any Other Way To Produce Llama Tokens?

by SIMRADICAL

Original Post

Is There Any Other Way To Produce Llama Tokens?

★★★ Novice

The epic quest bubble on one of my buildings says I have to produce 10 llama tokens. I can only make turtle ones, and just barely. No way I can do 80 tasks. I don't have the money to get all the items. I tried once and got up to 33 tokens. And so I wasted a lot of resources going over 10. I don't want that quest bubble on the building forever. Its a eyesore. Is there another way to produce them? Could I buy them at the Omega store? For some reason the quest says I produced 2/10 but I don't know how I produced 2 of them since my 4 epic buildings are turtle.

Message 1 of 10 (10,888 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Are you sure it's not just asking you to complete 10 of the tasks you fill to create a token?

Message 2 of 10 (10,873 Views)

★★★ Novice

The task bubble says, produce llama tokens 2/10. I'm not sure how I got 2 since all my epic towers are turtle. I need to know how I produced the 2 that I have and how to do it more.

Message 3 of 10 (10,845 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So, you have epic buildings..all are turtle but 1? You have an epic quest to produce 10 Llama tokens? What is the epic quest for? I don't recall a quest that required that. I have 1 turtle, 3 llamas, and about 12 cheetahs. If all your able to make is a turtle building, you are way under prepared. You don't have enough coins to purchase what you need and you are poorly stocked and probably don't have enough buildings with various tasks to choose from. You want many level 2-3 buildings..no less than 4-5, more if possible. Always have in stock hard to find items or the parts to make them with..planks, meat, etc..I do ladders, lawn chairs, flour, buns, watermelons, corn..I don't start until I have 300,000 coin. I have a cheetah in 2-3 hours, max.

Message 4 of 10 (10,833 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ah, each day your Llama building gives you a fraction of whole token. A Llama gives you 1 coin, it only makes up a fraction of a whole. It takes collecting these everyday until you have a full token. I would estimate every 4-5 days you will make 1 token, because you only have one building. I have 12 cheetah buildings so everyday I make 1 full token (10 coins) and the other 2 start the making of a new token. Whatch the pieces fill up to make a complete token by observing the collected coin go to token symbol in the bottom left as you collect them and you will understand.

Message 5 of 10 (10,831 Views)

★ Guide

You don't have to get have building to get lama tokens you get them as prizes in mayor contest (Neighbourhood League )I think your two tokens came from there . As far as producing tokens go check out this page 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/Epic-Project-FAQ/td-p/5061673
Message 6 of 10 (10,812 Views)

★★★ Novice

No. All of my buildings are turtle. I have no llama buildings. Completing 80 tasks is impossible for me. I don't even come close. I understand that you get fractions of tokens. But my quest says produce llama tokens and I have no way of doing this except to somehow complete 80 tasks and get a llama building. I was wondering if there is another way to produce the tokens that will count towards completing the quest. Somehow I produced 2 of them. I'm not sure how I did that.

Message 7 of 10 (10,803 Views)

★★★ Novice

Simradical, that link isn't giving a alternate way of getting the tokens unless I missed it in one of the replies. Its pretty much saying to complete 80 tasks to get a llama building and I cannot do that. As far as getting them from the mayor contest, the neighborhood league says it gives 2 cheetah tokens. No llamas. I am currently in the Town league. I don't think there is a way to drop down. But as far as i can tell, no leagues give away llama tokens. Only cheetahs.

Message 8 of 10 (10,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

To drop down to neighbourhood league you need to get demoted down the leagues .Try your best to do nothing during a league .In neighbourhood league some of the lower prizes offer llama tokens as prizes.Or you can join into a season which started today You automatically get demoted to Neighbourhood league if you join.. That will take care of that task of the quest . For a long term you can try to improve your Storage capacity and hoard simoleans if you are seriously interested in producing llama tokens in your city using epic projects and completing epic tasks.

------------------

GiveXP and accept solutions of those who lend a helping hand and solve your problems. They are not needed but highly appreciated.

-------------------

Happy playing . @(SIM RADICAL)

Allways ask if you have a query

Message 9 of 10 (10,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m the same. Part of an epic task to collect 10 llama tokens. I find it impossible. I want to remove the building task but how???
Message 10 of 10 (9,728 Views)