Re: Idea to make the game more pleasant

by cumpakabag

Original Post

Idea to make the game more pleasant

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Please make it possible to double tap an item in a factory in order to fill up all 5 slots of that factory with the double-tapped item. That would make the game much more enjoyable  (I've stopped producing as much, since it's so annoying - often times my factories stay idle for that reason). You could even make that an achievement or make it unlockable per factory with simcash like the slots in the trade center.

Message 1 of 10 (1,416 Views)

★ Expert

Have you tried dragging the item across the available slots?

Message 2 of 10 (1,392 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Jesus Christ, you've changed my life.

Message 3 of 10 (1,352 Views)

★ Expert

No need for sarcasm, I offered a simple solution that is in place and takes maybe a second longer for you to try until your suggestion is implemented. Just for the record I have no issue with your suggestion. Good luck.

Message 4 of 10 (1,330 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@PinnacleValley nice answer
Message 5 of 10 (1,126 Views)

★ Expert

@qgabrielmachado  Thanks.

Message 6 of 10 (1,117 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't think that was meant to be sarcastic, I have played for years and never had done that either..but will now

Message 7 of 10 (1,092 Views)

★ Expert

@cumpakabag  I appreciate your positive outlook and hope that was the case...but being an old Southern boy I know when a sweet and kind Grandmotherly type says “bless your heart” she’s not always wishing you the best. Since I didn’t see a thank you or an xp or even how’s your mother I can only assume they really didn’t appreciate the suggestion...but I am glad it’s useful for you.

Message 8 of 10 (1,072 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey just came back here to say that it would be very nice to have the same feature in the production buildings?

And no, I was not being sarcastic. I was being serious since that's a big change. Thank you for letting me know that this feature exists!

Message 9 of 10 (1,027 Views)

★ Expert

@9to5job I’m glad it helped and I apologize for my incorrect assumption. I do see an advantage in the production facilities if you intend to build the same item...good luck with your proposal.

Message 10 of 10 (1,008 Views)