Accepted Solution

I have now 100 gold keys...

★★ Novice

What should I do with it?

Message 1 of 8 (5,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have now 100 gold keys...

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well that all really depends on why you play the game. I would spend it on whatever I find that fits the look of the city I'm going for. Many people go for whatever will give them the best population bonus. If you really enjoy doing epics, go for a building with 3 or 4 epic points in your preferred specialization (Transportation, Entertainment, etc.). You can always earn more keys so just have fun with it Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (6,483 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well that all really depends on why you play the game. I would spend it on whatever I find that fits the look of the city I'm going for. Many people go for whatever will give them the best population bonus. If you really enjoy doing epics, go for a building with 3 or 4 epic points in your preferred specialization (Transportation, Entertainment, etc.). You can always earn more keys so just have fun with it Standard smile 

Message 2 of 8 (6,484 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Build the buildings like that Tokyo Castle or the Eiffel Tower.
Message 3 of 8 (4,241 Views)

★ Expert

Hi Abdul,

In all due respect, it is considered improper etiquette to post over an accepted solution on a seven month old post. I know you are learning so I thought I would share. Thanks.

Message 4 of 8 (4,231 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Oh. Sorry. (Sorry it took a whlie for a reply)
Thanks @PinnacleValley
Message 5 of 8 (4,149 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Deadeye... also put the item where it benefits the most building for the most points. I see people putting things in neat little areas all together which doesn’t give u the full population boost.
Message 6 of 8 (3,999 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pinnacle sorry but I like reading some other views also so I think it’s fine. 

Message 7 of 8 (3,997 Views)

★ Expert

Hi meteorlady,

Always great to see a new writer, I believe today represents your first post. I think you will also enjoy reading in the General Discussion section of the forum. As far as your response is concerned I’m great with it, at least you are aware while simcityabdul (at the time a newbie) was not. I wish you the best.

Message 8 of 8 (3,980 Views)