How to promote a member

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

How to promote a member

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

CM EA_Lanna: I've moved more recent posts to here from older thread. This is to limit confusion for future readers as the steps for addressing the issue have changed since the older thread.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 7 (2,166 Views)

Re: How to promote a memeber

★★★ Newbie

hi, that option is no longer available when I wanted to promote someone. As a President, I used to be able to promote members by selecting their names. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,233 Views)

★★ Novice

Your president all they need to do is click on you name under members and it should say promote demote etc click promote and BAM all hail the new VP 😁

Message 2 of 7 (2,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fake news, this doesn't work anymore, help out or * off

Message 4 of 7 (1,863 Views)

Re: How to promote a member

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
So you moved the thread over here and the answer to the question, "how to promote club members," is not here. Would you mind providing the answer?
Spoiler

Message 5 of 7 (1,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's very unintuitive and not documented from what I could see.  You have to go to the members list and tap on the three dots next to the member's name, and there you have the option to promote them (member > senior > vice president).

Message 6 of 7 (1,681 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for clearing this up.

Message 7 of 7 (1,627 Views)