How to build new Latin items

by Ggatour

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to build new Latin items

★★★ Newbie

Now that Latin zones have been added.  To upgrade either some of my existing residential zones or a Latin zone, it is requiring me produce what looks like a soccer shoe and in the other case a soda can.  None of my factories show the ability to produce these items.  I have also have a green zone and a sunny island zone and those factories also don't have the ability to produce.

What am I missing?  

Message 1 of 5 (1,244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to build new Latin items

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@GgatourIf so it sounds like you have already built it somewhere. Check all your cities again.

If you don't really have sports store built and it's greyed out contact EA through game and they will help you forward.

Edit. Everything in the game will require items from the sports store so if you actually don't have it, contact EA asap. Otherwise you won't be able to play properly. 

What Latin commercial building? I haven't yet built Latin houses...

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,191 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

@Ggatour  At the beginning of the summer season we were awarded a free Sports Shop where you can produce the soccer shoe, badminton racket, ping pong table, etc. This is a temporary commercial building that is only open during the summer...similar to the Christmas Workshop. If you look under the season 7 logo you will see a notebook or folder that rotates with the soccer ball and look inside and it’s the first item.

I’m not sure if you have to collect it or if it’s already in your commercial buildings...either way add the shop and you’re in business. Good luck expanding your city.

Message 2 of 5 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks

I found it in the commercial buildings.  However it is greyed out.  All commercial buildings are saying 1/1.  As an experiment, I put my santa workshop into "storage".  Still no ability place the new latin commericial buiding or even others.

Very frustrating.

Message 3 of 5 (1,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@GgatourIf so it sounds like you have already built it somewhere. Check all your cities again.

If you don't really have sports store built and it's greyed out contact EA through game and they will help you forward.

Edit. Everything in the game will require items from the sports store so if you actually don't have it, contact EA asap. Otherwise you won't be able to play properly. 

What Latin commercial building? I haven't yet built Latin houses...

Message 4 of 5 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I found it.  I had placed it without realizing it was a production facility.  I was think the item would be a commercial building or factory.  So I misspoke about it potentially being a Latin commercial building.  I have placed one Latin house.

Message 5 of 5 (1,143 Views)