How to Add Friends?

by dlylbca7203

Original Post

Find a new Club, find new members

EA app Team

Are you part of a Club looking for recruits, or do you want to find a Club to join?

Use this thread to let others know what you are looking for and find the perfect match!

Clubs

Message 8 of 872 (55,719 Views)

How to Add Friends?

★★★ Newbie

OK, I must be stupid.  Since Game Center on iOS no longer allows you to add friends, how do we add people in the game?  Do I need to add people via FB?  I cannot see any option within the game itself.  I'm on an iPad with latest OS.

Tx!

Message 1 of 872 (52,696 Views)

Re: How to Add Friends?

EA app Team

Hi @dlylbca7203,

Are you still wondering this? Just in case you didn't find an answer yet (sorry for the delay!), you should be able to log in with Facebook in the game settings:

Let us know if you have any other questions Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 872 (58,607 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I logged on to FB in the settings, but got nothing? Is that the only way to add friends? My son started playing and I want us to be friends in this game.
Message 3 of 872 (52,433 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @ddlabens,

Have you tried to restart the game after you logged on to Facebook? Please, try to do that in your two devices.

Also, just to make sure, you and your son are already friends on Facebook, right?

-Mai

Message 4 of 872 (52,393 Views)

Club looking for a few recruits

★ Apprentice
Hello our club recently removed a couple inactive people. Our goal is friendly banter and assisting each other when needed. We reach the epic chest every week and only ask you participate as much as you can.

Club Name: J&C Science
Club ID: #GKTH
Message 5 of 872 (55,762 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, it worked. We created a FB account for my son. I still could not find him. I logged off FB from the game & logged back into FB from the game, and he showed up as one of my friends in the game.

I presume this means that NONE of my other FB friends are playing the game?

At any rate, goal accomplished. Now, I can sell my son things he needs at the cheapest price, and can even funnel simoleans to him by buying his stuff at top dollar and selling them back at bottom dollar, rinse & repeat.

THANK YOU for the advice. It worked!!!

David

San Antonio, TX

Message 6 of 872 (52,189 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @ddlabens,

Glad it worked for you and your son Standard smile

And yes, it could as well be your other Facebook friends are not playing. Frown  If you are looking for new neighbours, this thread might help: http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/Looking-for-neighbours/td-p/4212875/page/34

Have fun!

-Mai

Message 7 of 872 (52,149 Views)

Re: Find a new Club, find new members

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

My club "The City Collectors" is a fairly casual club where quite a few people are inactive but we would like to get some more active players so that we can get better club chest rewards and do better in club wars (our first one is just started and we really are doing bad but that's probably because we are against a club with 5 more players that were all waiting for the attack phase to start...) Hopefully if we get more players we will do better next club war but either way as long as we participate we can at least get the personal rewards which would give us something.

Name: The City Collectors

ID: #JNMB

Message 9 of 872 (55,462 Views)

Re: Find a new Club, find new members

★ Expert

Hi Mayors, I would like to offer a unique service (at no cost) to perhaps enhance the mayor’s club experience for you. I am fortunate to be part of a great group of folks who respect and enjoy the game and I have connections with a few strong and supportive Presidents who are looking to add a few great people. So if you’re a President frustrated with your club’s development but are committed to your loyal team members, perhaps I can assist you in finding a few great members or possibly facilitate a merger with another club with a similar circumstance. If you are tired of the pressure of being President, an unhappy mayor with your current club situation, someone who has just given up on the mayors clubs because of your negative experience or you are looking for the right place to start your journey perhaps I can help you find a home. What’s in it for me? Maybe the next great team member for my club or a friend’s club. If you’re interested send me a message through the forum, I’d love to visit with you. I make only one promise, your communication will be kept in confidence. Thanks.

Message 10 of 872 (55,326 Views)