Re: How many token pieces to make a speed-up token?

by ubosmans1

Original Post

How many token pieces to make a speed-up token?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It's now taking me 19 gold speed-up pieces to make 1 gold speed-up token.

I'm feeling rather ripped off. The more epic buildings I create, the more I must collect to make a token. 

I'm hoping we can gather enough information to create a chart to see how much value we're getting from the total number of projects.

Gold

44 gold projects requires 19 tokens collected to make 1 speed-up token (1B 14S 44G = 59 total, level 57)

45 gold projects requires 19 tokens collected to make 1 speed-up token (1B 14S 45G = 60 total, level 57)

Silver

14 silver projects requires 7 tokens collected to make 1 speed-up token (1B 14S 45G = 60 total, level 57)

Message 1 of 11 (12,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The only problem with this is that gold doesn't just affect gold, but can affect any of the others as well.  In my own city I had 2 bronze, 6 silver and 6 gold.  Under this configuration I was collecting 1 silver token daily. When I placed my 7th gold, Silver now requires 7 pieces.  You very well could add bronze or silver buildings and it affect how many gold pieces it takes to make a token.

Someone else posted that EA did answer them on this and that yes the requirements increase the more you have out there, but it will top out.  Exactly when and how it tops out is anybody's guess.  Feel free to try and figure it out, but you have to account for a lot more than how many gold buildings.  You would have to account for how many bronze, how many silver, how many gold, then at what point in your changes did any of the others change.  It'll be a daunting task to try and figure out.

Message 2 of 11 (12,149 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, well that's precisely why I included bronze/silver/gold in my table that i'm trying to create Wink

I asked on twitter earlier today, but didn't receive a reply as yet.

Message 3 of 11 (12,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to contact EA asking about this and they recommended me to use this forum... It is really annoying noone clarifies how it really works! Anyone got any news on that issue?

Message 4 of 11 (12,079 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@adamgie wrote:

I tried to contact EA asking about this and they recommended me to use this forum... It is really annoying noone clarifies how it really works! Anyone got any news on that issue?

EA has answered it before. They stated It increases up to a maximum of 20 parts per coin. After that it does not increase any further.

Message 5 of 11 (12,072 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DocVu wrote:

@adamgie wrote:

EA has answered it before. They stated It increases up to a maximum of 20 parts per coin. After that it does not increase any further.

I think it's costing me 19 or 20 gold now.

I've been purposely doing silver projects every day this week, and it's still only costing me 8 pieces.

If it's confirmed that it stops at 20 for gold, then I probably should be doing gold again...

Message 6 of 11 (12,052 Views)

★ Guide

As of today, it takes me 12 gold tokens to make 1 gold speed-up. Silver has increased to 9 and bronze is at 5. Gold and silver just recently increased. I currently have 63 epic buildings,18 gold, 27 silver and 18 bronze

Message 7 of 11 (11,995 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TroyParry74 wrote:

I think it's costing me 19 or 20 gold now.

I've been purposely doing silver projects every day this week, and it's still only costing me 8 pieces. If it's confirmed that it stops at 20 for gold, then I probably should be doing gold again...

Yeah, it doesn't go past 20. I've built 30 more epics since then with no further increase in coin parts, just like EA stated it stays at 20.

Message 8 of 11 (11,968 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is so untrue. It is not the number of epic buildings you have that determines how many speed up parts required to make a full token it is determined by how many speed up parts and tokens you have collected all together. The more tokens you collect the more parts it roll require eventually to make them
Message 9 of 11 (11,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This guy is right 

Message 10 of 11 (7,013 Views)