How many epic buildings to make tokens

by illou1_68

Original Post

How many epic buildings to make tokens

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone give a real answer to how many epic buildings does it take to get 1 epic token. The answer that is in the forum is complete * seriously if you make more epic builldings you get more part tokens till you make a whole token just because you have made more buildings for a particular token doesn't mean the number to get a whole token should increase allbthat is doing is giving you even less tokens not more. Prior to the changes several weeks ago it was taking me 3 turtle buildings to make 1 token I had 9 building therefore 3 turtle tokens, to make a llama token it would only take 6 buildings to get 1 llama token, I had 18 llama buildings & getting 3 tokens then they stopped giving the tokens briefly presumably to improve things. To begin with the only change I could see was there was no longer a limit on the number of tokens you could store I was still getting 3 turtle & 3 llama tokens (I do not have any cheetah buildings as yet) then all of a sudden I only get 2 turtle tokensthinking I missed collecting 1 I checked all buildings but all had been collected next day I specificaaly counted each part token & discovered I needed 4 part tokens to get 1 turtle token so I was only getting 2 for several days then 3 for a day untill I had 12 buildings I now have 13 & get 3 tokens everyday but Im not getting a 4th on the 4th day which should happen. Then all ofa sudden the same thing happened with the llame buildings but it got worse instead of 6 part tokens it was taking 7 which meant I would need 21 instead of 18 to get 3 tokens but once I got the 21 buildings I was still only getting 2 tokens & occassionally getting 3 from the build up of the overflow, which meant I needed 8 part llama tokens to make 1 whole token so I created the extra buildings & now have 24 llama buildings & got 3 tokens for a couple of days then back to 2 tokens sorry but that is * the idea of creating epic buildings is to get extra tokens the more buildings you make the more tokens this * that the more epic buildings gives your more population without levelling up so keep making epic buildings regardless of loosing out on tokens is an even bigger rort in the game & not worth bothering with especially since you get nothing for levelling up anyhow ......so which is it 3 0r 4 turtle buildings for 1 turtle token.....6,7 or 8 llama buildings for 1 llama token (Id hate to think the number of cheetah buildings for 1 cheetah token) set the number & leave it at that & not a lucky dip as it seems to be at the moment considering the number of points needed & what it asks for for each point. In my opinion every 4 turtle buildings for 1 turtle token, every 8 llama buildings gets 1 llama token & every 12 cheetah buildings give 1 cheetah token any extra buildings of each token builds up to another token each day until it makes a full token otherwise it is not worth making epic buildings as they make the city look ugly anyway

Message 1 of 2 (1,267 Views)

Re: How many epic buildings to make tokens

★★★★★ Apprentice

@illou1_68  lol. i think i understand question. first you need to complete all tasks during the COM in order to get full payout from the epic bldg. the epic bldgs will only pay out what you put into it. it is almost impossible to earn an epic bldg that pays cheetah tokens. you almost need to be real fast or put money into completing tasks like the cheaters do. then second you have to not be lazy because you have to craft the task items to meet the requirement during COM. good luck. hope that helps.

Message 2 of 2 (1,124 Views)