How long can taxes accumulate in Sim City Buildit?

by zaphockey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long can taxes accumulate in Sim City Buildit?

★★ Novice

How long can your taxes sit and collect? In other words, if I collect my taxes on day one and don't log onto the game for 1 week, then I log on on day 7... Will my taxes accumulate over time so will I get like 70k coins if I earn 10k each day? Or do I have to log in each day to collect taxes?

Message 1 of 12 (4,298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How long can taxes accumulate in Sim City Buildit?

Champion (Retired)

@zaphockey Taxes will max out in 24 hours. They must be collected daily if you don't want to lose any. It is best to collect at the same time each day.

✌ 

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (4,249 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@zaphockeythe city hall will collect taxes, but it will not go over the current level of the city ranking level and the parks will help out too, but higher the city level more taxes. also more building will be unlock and if the sims are 100% happy. you get 20 %bonus in taxes include with the normal taxes and the lower the happy no 20% bonus when it hit 0% happy they just right down move. also if your short on funds you sell you products in the trade. tip keep factory's, storage, land fill, sewage, power plants away from houses. safe to keep near houses, windmill, water tower, department stores. it will take 24 hours until city hall max in funds also you can't rise taxes the no water pipes to place like in simcity 3000 and other sims city's games and there another simcity for the Super Nintendo doesn't require water. tip look  at thinking bubble they will give feedbacks on the city and when touch the bubble might get a reward and buying from other player you will recive a present and the reward will be random also the kesy will unlock other building like city buses and schools ect.

p.s played sim city build it

Message 2 of 12 (4,289 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@zaphockey Taxes will max out in 24 hours. They must be collected daily if you don't want to lose any. It is best to collect at the same time each day.

✌ 

Message 3 of 12 (4,250 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@zaphockey You have to collect everyday. Tax income will be maxed out in 24 hours and won’t be added after that. 

Message 4 of 12 (4,248 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 5 of 12 (4,210 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@zaphockey 

You're welcome. Wink

Message 6 of 12 (4,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, could you please help me? I am a beginer and I don’t know how to collect the taxes, I have to do smoething or is automatic?

Message 7 of 12 (3,683 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RicardNovel 

You must click on the spinning coin, above your city hall, located in Capital City.

Message 8 of 12 (3,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks,

The problem is that the coin only appears a few time and she only give a few few money, 68, 120, etc and it should give 6 thousand every day

I ncan’t send the picture of the sumary of the city hall, could you please give your mail and I will send you the picture by mail

Message 9 of 12 (3,643 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RicardNovel 

If you only click it once every 24 hours you will be able to collect the full amount all at one time. Try clicking now to take the balance back to zero, wait 24 hours and click and collect the full amount.

If this does not work, please contact support:

https://simcity-buildit.zendesk.com

Message 10 of 12 (3,635 Views)