How do we produce wooden ladders?

by unknowns2525

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do we produce wooden ladders?

★★★ Novice

I need wooden ladders, but don’t know what town building produces them and at what level and/or upgrade.

I have been trying to use the global trade HQ, but they are few and far between.

Three of my buildings are stuck like this.

I cannot build anymore nor bulldoze them.

I am also having problems finding material for my OMEGA Zone.

I have been going through the Research Center with no luck.

Message 1 of 7 (1,319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do we produce wooden ladders?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @unknowns2525 

Ladders [edit: unlock at City Level 20 and] are produced in the Hardware Store (available at City Level 4). Click on the Commercial Building icon located below the Road and House icons, usually located on the lower-right side of your screen. You might also want to consider clicking on the house that needs the ladder and clicking the recycle icon to change the item needed. If you'd like to speed up the wait time you can click on the house once more and click the filmstrip/video icon and watch a short advertisement. 

To find an OMEGA item you need you can also visit the OMEGA Mall which is located in your Capital City between your Dr. Vu Tower and the mountainside. You also have the same option with OMEGA home upgrades as far as using the recycle feature mentioned above.

I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,304 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @unknowns2525 

Ladders [edit: unlock at City Level 20 and] are produced in the Hardware Store (available at City Level 4). Click on the Commercial Building icon located below the Road and House icons, usually located on the lower-right side of your screen. You might also want to consider clicking on the house that needs the ladder and clicking the recycle icon to change the item needed. If you'd like to speed up the wait time you can click on the house once more and click the filmstrip/video icon and watch a short advertisement. 

To find an OMEGA item you need you can also visit the OMEGA Mall which is located in your Capital City between your Dr. Vu Tower and the mountainside. You also have the same option with OMEGA home upgrades as far as using the recycle feature mentioned above.

I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 7 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also, cooking grill.

Message 3 of 7 (1,235 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@unknowns2525 

Level 29 unlocks both the BBQ Grill and the Home Appliance Store where they are produced. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Novice
@never2old2game Thanks twice.
Message 5 of 7 (1,204 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@unknowns2525 

You're welcome. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@unknowns2525 You can also change the requirements of each building easily by clicking on hat above the building, then the recycle icon. Usually, you will get an ad for 30 seconds and it will give you a new set of requirements. This is very helpful if you don't have what it needs for the upgrade.
Message 7 of 7 (1,158 Views)