Re: How a 61 level can compete in a 54-55 level contest

by an9999999999

Original Post

How a 61 level can compete in a 54-55 level contest

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Although I finished second in a (60+15 assignments) contest but I am confused. The person finished first was at 61 level and we all were in 54-55 level (we all started at 54 level). How was that happen. It’s kind of fishy🤔 - see attachment.

Message 1 of 6 (1,081 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If I'm not mistaken, COM groups only take into account city level at the start of a particular week's league.

Meaning you can level up during that week, but still remain in the same group. I'm guessing the city you mentioned started off as a Level 54/55, but by the conclusion of the week he had leveled up to 61.

I know, getting from 54 to 61 in a week takes some doing, but not entirely impossible if he did alot of upgrading.

Message 2 of 6 (1,020 Views)

[ Edited ]

SimCity buildit 

Message 3 of 6 (1,013 Views)

★ Apprentice

Look on the bright side,  I won’t be grouped with him/her in the next contest 🤣🤣

Message 4 of 6 (1,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The more I think about it the more I agree with Roccodonovan8. Doing 75 assignments and advancing 7 levels at the same time in 5 days? it’s impossible. In  5 days just enough time for me to do 70+ assignments (not 75), some people can not even complete  55 assignments in that time frame. For each building upgrade we get 70-130 points and need from 6 to sometime 20+ Items. Points need to advance a level maybe from 4000-5000 points (I don’t recall exact number) so there are many items needed to advance 7 levels in 5 days. How did he/she can build that many items in 5 days and also compete in the 75 assignments contest?

Maybe this is question for AE developers.

Message 5 of 6 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

A few weeks ago I was a level 41 and while on staycation I decided to bulldoze about 100 old buildings I thought were ugly.  I reformatted my layout, rebuilt my buildings and completely built out the first section of my Sunny Isles region.  By the end of the 7 days I was a level 52.  It’s very time consuming, but increasing 7 levels in 5 days is entirely possible.  Doing 75 assignments at the same time would be near impossible though.  My guess is the person was probably a CoM hack.  Meaning they didn’t actually do 75 assignments but one or two and hacked the game to give the assignments a much greater point value.  I’ve seen this before but I’m not aware of a way to rapidly level up without actually building and upgrading buildings.  

Message 6 of 6 (760 Views)