Re: How Do I Add Friends?

by Gnexus01

Original Post

How Do I Add Friends?

★★★ Newbie

Not sure how to do this. I don't use Facebook for SimCity (no RL friends play games anyway), but do use game center with my ipad. I don't see any way of communicating with other players...  I see some people noting city IDs or such. Where would I find mine?  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Message 1 of 4 (2,577 Views)

★ Guide

You should have a "Game Center" app on your iPad. You configure your Game Center settings in iPad Control Panel. Then search for your Game Center App and make sure you're logged in. You can click the "Friends" bubble and there is a "Plus" in the upper-right section of the screen. There you can add friends or people with their email or nickname.

Then make sure you're connected to the Game Center in your Sim City game under the settings panel.

I don't think a lot of people use the Game Center to be honest. I use it to make sure it's backed up - but anyone I add they don't seem to notice the invite. lol   You can try adding me: garyhkg

Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (2,539 Views)

★ Apprentice
My RL friends do not play this game either, tried adding you Gary. My I.d. Is Xarbain for anyone wanting to add me as a neighbour through Game Center
Message 3 of 4 (2,341 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What options do Android Users have ?

Message 4 of 4 (2,137 Views)