Hiding Under Shield "Strategy"

by BinxFritz

Original Post

Re: Hiding Under Shield "Strategy"

★★★★ Guide

@GermanMayor1982  schrieb:

It always depends where you guys play. If you play somewhere around top 100-200, it's different then top20-50. 

In top20 nobody cares about chests. Every team plays just for ELO. Start - lead - dome - bye.

For chests wars there are so called feeder clubs, which  usually play lower. 

Every time i see posts on Facebook "why are they hiding???????" i want to ask "why did you dome them?". Why didn't you guys organize yourself , work on a good strategy so they don't lead? 

10 vs 20/25 - there's no other way to play. 

10 vs 10 - it's different thing, but even then it costs a lot of recourses to lead (jackpots, umbrellas, pumps, war items etc). In any way every team decides what's the best for them. 

Instead of bullying you can try to do it better next time. Or use Facebook War fan page and try to find your opponents and agree on an open war. 

Good luck to everyone! 

GM

Totally agree with you, GM.

Message 11 of 12 (546 Views)

Re: Hiding Under Shield "Strategy"

★★★★ Novice

I agree. A 'surrender' option would be probably the easiest solution. Hiding under shields is a perfectly fine approach, but what ruins everything is that then you have to wait 35 hours before you can do anything. That's a stupid design. A surrender option or give points per minute to unbubbled cities when an entire club is bubbled. Whatever they do about it is fine, as long as it's something.

Message 12 of 12 (495 Views)