Re: HELP: Dr Vu Tower question

by GaryHymes

Original Post

HELP: Dr Vu Tower question

★ Novice

DR VU TOWER

1) what rewards do Tornado 3star give? (I am now level 12 and Tornado 2 star gives 3keys/4vu points/6houses/easy damage). Would going level 15/Tornado 3 star give me 4keys/6houses/easy damage?

2) What is the best disaster to do if you want to get a lot of golden keys? is it better to do easy / medium / hard damage?

I am thinking if I should still upgrade my Vu tower or just do Tornado 2 for my gold keys

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (1,374 Views)

★ Guide

I dont know but those nxt few upgrades seem awfully expensive. Im at level 13 and its 200,000 simoleons to get to 14. And Im not sure what the brenefits are. Another aspect of the game that real expensive

At this level, I have 1 option to earn 5 keys and 1 option to earn 4. All the rest are 3's

Message 2 of 7 (1,344 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What's the difference? I haven't seen a remote or gotten one in two weeks. It's just another nearly impossible to use feature, unless you are real $ rich.

Message 3 of 7 (1,307 Views)

★ Guide

Vu parts tend to be scarce during the Contest of Mayors as they are used alot. Best time to find them is on Monday after the contest is over. I just buy them whenever I see them no matter what

Message 4 of 7 (1,293 Views)

★ Guide

The longer you play the game the more Simoleans you will earn and collect. I used to think the same thing but after a year Simoleans aren't an issue. I've always read on here and facebook that upgrading the Tower is well worth it.

Message 5 of 7 (1,277 Views)

★ Guide

@GaryHymes wrote:

The longer you play the game the more Simoleans you will earn and collect. I used to think the same thing but after a year Simoleans aren't an issue. I've always read on here and facebook that upgrading the Tower is well worth it.

Yes thats true. The only reason to update Vu Tower is to collect more keys with each disaster. I have seen on level 18 I think you can receive 7 keys per. The most I can do right now is 5. However, I currently have almost 200 keys, I have at least 6 3 point epic buildings in each specialization (7 in Mountain) so I really dont need that many more keys. I really have nothing to spend them on and end up earning 12 to 18 more with every COM. I have around 1 million simoleons but dont really see a need to spend all of it on 4 or 5 more VU updates when you can now spend them on Omega processing...LOL

Oh wait...there is a reason to update to Level 18...you can get a free Maxis statue, which is a 3 point epic building and has a 60% boost I believe. But its real cost is over 800K in simoleons, right?

Message 6 of 7 (1,261 Views)

★ Guide

@jomsjoms1 wrote:

DR VU TOWER

1) what rewards do Tornado 3star give? (I am now level 12 and Tornado 2 star gives 3keys/4vu points/6houses/easy damage). Would going level 15/Tornado 3 star give me 4keys/6houses/easy damage?

2) What is the best disaster to do if you want to get a lot of golden keys? is it better to do easy / medium / hard damage?

I am thinking if I should still upgrade my Vu tower or just do Tornado 2 for my gold keys

Thanks

I dont know but level 13 got me to 2 million Sims and 65 epic buildings. I have found throughout this that the disaster that uses the least amount of Vu parts is the Earthquake. I check what is required every time on both my ipad and iphone (because the required items are different) and most of the time it is the earthquake I choose. It seems to recognize which 1 of the 3 are scarce at that time and I have been able to prolong my ability to participate in additional disasters before running out of any one item. Also one of the easier damages to repair

JMHO

Message 7 of 7 (1,259 Views)