Global Trade HQ changes

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Re: Global Trade HQ changes

★★★★★ Newbie
Its becausr someone else bought it right before you did. And you are getting your money back right after. That happends to me all the time. Standard smile
Message 11 of 144 (5,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I Agree that would be a great idea
Message 12 of 144 (5,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Since change I cannot open game. Freezes on resuming game screen. Any ideas how to fix would be appreciated
Message 13 of 144 (5,372 Views)

So, this change is in effect? Now I get a ton to glass to buy and when I do find something that I need, I get theres nothing for sale! Still can not find storage bars, scoops to expand, etc. There needs to more options in the trade center. It still has major issues and nothing has changed but the fact I don't get all Vu items and donuts anymore....I get glass and hats!!! OMG! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 144 (5,368 Views)

★★★ Novice

Add feature to search the item you need; stop the message "Nothing for Sale"; stop the message "Sorry, item is not available" and somehow reduce the time it takes to travel to neighboring city(the items get sold out by that time) are top priorities to improve GTHQ. Sorry to report that I still get lots of failures when trying to buy and that white box sorry message really annoys.

Message 15 of 144 (5,365 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been playing for almost two months now, and have endured the growing pains of buildit.  

"We are also continuously working on tackling the imbalance of items in the market."

Until the last few days, we saw too many Dr Vu items, Watches, and donuts.  Now it's metal, glass, ice cream sandwiches, and lightbulbs.  And I want an occasional watch and donut; they're practically non-existent now.

<frustrated>

Message 16 of 144 (5,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Coool
Message 17 of 144 (5,323 Views)

★ Novice
This seemed a lot better last week - my hq wasn't filled with just junk and my purchases succeeded 95% of the time. Then on February 12th it at went backward! My screen is filled only with junk and my purchases for stuff I want ( when I can find it) fail 95% of the time
Message 18 of 144 (5,256 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same result:  succeeded 95% of the time before the last fix, and now fails 95% of the time. I can no longer get any desired item that is displayed in the HQ.

EA might start with replacing their QA Lead. Obviously they do not know how to fully test this scenario.

Other users are correct on when they say that one of the requirements/use cases should have been filtering the HQ to control what items we see.

I thought that the fix was too good to be true and that they would break it again. Now my frustration with the game is 10 fold again.

Message 19 of 144 (5,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Gone are the trillions of donuts and watches which I actually now have a use for, now I'm left with enough glass to build the actual Empire State Building ..... And gone are my dreams of ever wanting to expand or complete or a few disasters in a row. Played this game since the beginning but this trade malarkey is really bringing the game down now EA! Sort it out please :-(
Message 20 of 144 (5,179 Views)