Re: Global Trade HQ changes

by logo4x

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

All good and well with the changes I suppose, it does at present make it a little easier to be successful in purchasing goods. There was a time earlier under the old method where it was good to be almost successful each time but that didn't last. However I'll keep going and hope any tweaking is for the good. I've had some corkers to complete a ship load resulting in me selling quite a lot in order to make room for 59 metal and 29 measuring tapes for the one ship! Thankfully I've maxed out in the storage department.

Now, how about sorting out all these people who have hacks working to generate excesses of goods and money who generally spoil the game. It's not as bad as it was earlier this year but I notice listing for hacks on the internet for the latest update of Simcity Buildit. This is so disappointing and I hope EA discourage users of these programs by un-listing them, or whatever it takes to make sure the game is played by serious users.

Message 71 of 144 (5,413 Views)

★ Novice

Agreed on not recommending it anymore. My friends got tired of my complaints (I'm way ahead of them) and already they deleted the game lol. Now the global trade is even worse than before. I'll give it one more update and if the geniuses who create this app still think this is a better way to play the game, I'm dumping it too. Not worth the aggravation.

Message 72 of 144 (5,390 Views)

★ Novice

Agreed on not recommending it anymore. My friends got tired of my complaints (I'm way ahead of them) and already they deleted the game lol. Now the global trade is even worse than before. I'll give it one more update and if the geniuses who create this app still think this is a better way to play the game, I'm dumping it too. Not worth the aggravation.

Message 73 of 144 (5,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Congratulations EA on another flawed update.  Instead of improving the mechanism you've completely destroyed it.  Having to wait 30 sec to refresh knowing that the item you wanted was sold within secs is more frustrating than the frantic hap-hazard approach we had before.  

Message 74 of 144 (5,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I simply wish I could see a future with the Global Trade HQ, trying to understand what they are doing with it is not an option. 30 seconds between refreshing is simply not an option. I've wasted precious battery life, and possible countless hours in global trade. At first I hated doing it but then became a game within a game, I finally made peace with that. Now I can't even stand looking at the global trade HQ, I simply wish now that we had a search option. However I could just see that messing up as well, could just see that everyone looking for a specific item all being taken to the same page. Everyone getting the same blank screen and "sorry" message.
Message 75 of 144 (5,338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The market shift was good, it is now possible to buy much more items. The update of the items should be automatically after 30 seconds.

Message 76 of 144 (5,312 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Sorry i still can't enjoy the game. From 20 offered items 16 are clocks ...how about randomizing it more?
Message 77 of 144 (5,305 Views)

★★★ Novice

I liked trade better BEFORE this 30 second refresh--it's worse now, than it was before! The same issues still exist! The only thing adding a 30 second refresh did--is make it so game server(s) do not work as hard! This update did NOT fix the issue of an item already being sold, before you can click the item! As far as I can see, global trade is exactly the same as it was previously--only now we must wait 30 seconds before we can refresh our screen of 20 of the same item. 

BadBadBadBad. 

Message 78 of 144 (5,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every update to the Global HQ has made it worse. Now I have to wait 30 seconds to tell me it is all the llamas fault. Poor Llamas...It takes longer to load a city now so it is pretty hopeless to even get anything now. Ive been in the Global HQ for the last hour trying to buy things. Needless to say It would be better if global HQ was just taken out at this point. It doesn't work. I am about ready to stop playing. 

I like the idea with the air port and Tokyo Town. But now the game has too much going on. I have upgrading buildings, disaster challenges, cargo ships, cargo air planes and Tokyo Town. You cannot keep up the production in the stores with all of this. It has been a few days since I have been able to upgrade any building because I only have 6 hours to get some pretty hard stuff into the cargo plane. And then I have to wait 18 hours.  I think it would make the game a little better if the stores could produce more than one item at a time, or be able to put down 2 or 3 of the same store to keep products flowing.  Right now I have to come up with 5 pieces of cheesecake between disaster, cargo plane and Tokyo town, which means i have to make watermelon and cheese, which means I have to make plants, and seeds and shovels, and bread.. its just too much.   I like how you can request new plans for the disasters now, but they do not get any easier when they do that. 

Also... if you can fix the distribution of expansion items.  I have been sitting on 1 dozer blade for almost a week. I have 40 of the other 2 items combined. What sucks about this is that it takes up valuable space in my storage because I am hesitant to sell those pieces. I find myself trying to buy dozer blades in the global HQ along with the entire Build it world.. how do you think that is going?!?! 

Message 79 of 144 (5,252 Views)

★ Novice
How can you justify stating it was a "good shift"? Are you seriously able to buy exactly what you want the first time you're entering the Global Trade?
Message 80 of 144 (5,246 Views)