Re: Global Trade HQ changes

by oneidoc

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Global trade is really crappin the bed right now

I have come to a stalemate in expansion and storage size. It is killing the game for me. And I just used the disaster guy and the rebuild for 2 keys is a whopping 147 steel and 139 nails. I can't even hold one of those.

Fix this guy's I'd be recommending this game to people but I just can't anymore.
Message 21 of 144 (3,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Global trade could be a great feature, but it needs work.  Please add a search feature so I can find what I need.  I do not need a whole selection of steel or glass.  I can never find plants.  Also somebody needs to check their grammar.  All too often I find the item I want, finally transfer over to the other city, and select the item only for the system to say "Sorry Item no more available".  I am sure the developers want us to "see" other cities, but is is such a waste of time. Just allow us to buy  the thing.

Message 22 of 144 (3,912 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Frustrating game also blacks out and shuts off
Message 23 of 144 (3,770 Views)

★ Apprentice

for me its actualy harder to find items nowFrown

i get mostly glass, pizza and iron....

Message 24 of 144 (3,767 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I must agree with the others. This is worse again. I haven't been able to successfully buy one item since the change (always gone), and I swear the game looks at what I need at the time and will not display any of those items. Enough steel and glass, with light bulbs filling the voids for the most part. Please work on this and get us a working trade center.

Message 25 of 144 (3,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so it's been six days since this post. Yesterday I went to the Global Trade Center to purchase some items, and all that came up were light bulbs and pizza slices... seriously? In all the boxes. How does this give a cross section of the items in the trade center when there are only two items in the whole return? I realize that not everyone advertises all of their items, but it's just like the lottery, pure luck if you find what you're looking for!

Message 26 of 144 (3,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It Is worst
Message 27 of 144 (3,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why CanT we buy immediately from the market why do we have to visit other cities which consumes our time in loading !!! Plus most of the time items in the market are often sold out 😡😡
Message 28 of 144 (3,502 Views)

★★ Novice

We need an Index for the GTHQ ... I dont want Glass or Metal.... I need Storage Bars, Dozer Blades and Vu Items... I want to filter all Glasses and Metals...

Thanks!

Message 29 of 144 (3,458 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why not make the market accessible without having to visit the city who are selling?

Message 30 of 144 (3,437 Views)