Global Trade HQ changes

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Highlighted

Global Trade HQ changes

Community Manager (retired)

Greetings Mayors,

With over 8 million transactions made in the SimCity BuildIt Global Trade HQ every day, it is a very busy trade hub for Mayors based all over the globe!

Having gathered your feedback of ways to improve the market, we have implemented a few changes for a smoother trading experience.

We have tweaked the purchasing mechanics slightly to ensure that you experience fewer failed purchases when trying to buy an item.

We are also continuously working on tackling the imbalance of items in the market.

The SimCity BuildIt team always strives to ensure that our game continues to be an enjoyable experience and we thank you for your feedback and support.

Happy building!

The SimCity BuildIt Dev Team

Message 1 of 144 (48,231 Views)

Re: Global Trade HQ changes

★★★ Newbie
How about adding a search option for the global trade that way everyone could find exactly what they are looking for
Message 2 of 144 (47,041 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So did the change already happen? Cause mine is the same as it used to be. Click on stuff it's not there. Selection is worse than before. I tried to buy something excited it was in the persons market. It took my money and then said item is no longer available. This was just 10 minutes ago. 

Message 3 of 144 (46,993 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been saying this for a long time. A dropdown list with the item we're looking for instead of a bunch of remote buttons and donuts would be great. We may still end up with locations that the item isn't available, but we would have a better chance this way.

Message 4 of 144 (46,712 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh that is great news!!! You guys are doing great, please make a filter option for us! A search option is good as well. It takes forever to find what we are looking for now, and unfortunately the re-balance is making harder to find special items. 

Good LUCK!

Message 5 of 144 (46,680 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm telling you. Nothing changed. It might be worse.

Message 6 of 144 (46,574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Absolute GARBAGE.  How this game could be released with such a TERRIBLE part of the game present is BEYOND COMPREHENSION.

For the past week, even though there were TONS of donuts, somehow, when you found an item you wanted, you were able to select it, go to the city, find it there, and actually buy it!  I was successful at this about 95% of the time, FOR THE  PAST WEEK.

NOW, with this "donut change", it is virtually impossible AGAIN to buy anything!!  But the time you find it, go to the city where it is located (WHICH IS A MORONIC PROCESS) and select it to buy, IT IS GONE!!!!! 

YOU HAD THIS WORKING, SORT OF, FOR A WEEK!!!!  WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE FIX THIS???????

Message 7 of 144 (46,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Invested much money in the game have you? Or are you playing a free game? Seem a little moody, perhaps a sugar rush from all the donuts?

Message 8 of 144 (46,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Replying to a complaint about a video game.  Maybe iPad games aren't sucking up enough of your free time.

Message 9 of 144 (45,978 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Omg! Yes! I would love a search box! Because sometimes its so hard to find what I want! Standard smile
Message 10 of 144 (45,906 Views)