Re: GTHQ will refresh in 30 seconds

by Chaffin94

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Here is an IDEA PUT IN SOME CODING THAT DOESNT HAVE MORE THAN 3 OF THE SAME ITEMS AFTER A GDAM REFRESH !!!!!!!!! for the love of god!!! FIX THIS@!

Message 31 of 43 (807 Views)

★ Apprentice
How the hell do you possibly continue to make this game worse and worse?!!!

For heavens sake just let us search for items!

I've had enough of this garbage!
Message 32 of 43 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The fact that you still are presented with a random offering of items not in demand AND still need to worry about items being sold that are advertised to you just compounds the 30s refresh.  It's also ridiculous that you have to close the GTHQ for the refresh to actually refresh.

Message 33 of 43 (766 Views)

★★ Novice

This is an absolutely AWFUL change.

Message 34 of 43 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ditto here. Utterly frustrating change. Where as it was previously nearly impossible to find the items you wish to buy, the 32nd refresh rate pushes it from "nearly" to "totally".

I echo the sentiments of others here: filters allowing us to search for the items we need in the marketplace would make it so much more useful. Allowing us to purchase directly from the global marketplace would also help.

I don't understand why electronic arts can't make these changes.
Message 35 of 43 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Brain-dead voice recognition. "32nd" should be "30-second".
Message 36 of 43 (748 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was really loyal to this game, but this 30 second thing took the fun straight out of it, I may log back in just to collect my taxes, but until the Global cr*p market is fixed Im done.

Message 37 of 43 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I could MAYBE even POSSIBLY live with the 30-second refresh if it weren't now behaving like the market two versions ago--I'm level 40 and if I'm not seeing nothing but lightbulbs and doughnuts, I'm seeing steel, wood, and minerals, and almost nothing else.

It's also incredibly frustrating to wait through the 30 seconds, refresh, and then see a good six or more of the same items that were on the previous screen. I've seen the same TV set sold by the same city at least 20 times this evening.

About one out of every seven refreshes, you'll see the refresh take longer, and then miraculously you get one lineup that isn't just the same old *, where you might have a snowball's chance of getting a dozier blade or some such.

But now that one-in-seven refresh requires 30 seconds of waiting each time.

Perhaps it's just a coincidence, but my drop rate pretty much fell to zero today--until I got about five drops in a 15-minute period, all five of which were Vu gloves.

I've been a huge fan of this game, but the complete inability to expand, now exacerbated by this latest ghastly GTHQ update, has caused a big drop in the amount of time I'm playing, already.

Message 38 of 43 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What he said ^
Message 39 of 43 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
First time posting here. Sorry for the multiple reply. I agree that the GHQ needs improvement. Firstly, the game was fun until I reached level 42. Basically everything I produce in a day goes to airport, trade depot (maybe 10 items), ship and perhaps one or two building upgrdes. The trade HQ is a disaster with the resfresh rate of 30 sec. DELETE That immediately! Trade expansion problems, read a website called scbuildit. Before the update I was able to get all the expansion materials I needed following a couple simple quick methods. Fan of the game but it has major flaws. Would never pay any real money on a game with so many issues and almost don't want to waste my time.
Message 40 of 43 (679 Views)