by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Recruiting active Players

★★ Novice
There isn't a single result coming with the name
Message 51 of 872 (3,500 Views)

Re: Recruiting active Players

★ Expert

Looking at your city level, it doesn’t look like you’ve been exiled to the dark side, yet Standard smile I suggest you contact EA technical support through in game help - be patient, it may take a day or so. Good luck.

Message 52 of 872 (3,493 Views)

AUSSIES WANTED

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

We are a very active club with global membership but only one Aussie thus far. We’d like to do better in that regard soooo...if you’re from down under and meet our requirements, please consider joining us. Our lone Aussie would LOVE a same time zone compatriot.

Club Name: New Jersey
Club ID: JSHC
Undefeated in Club Wars (current rank 15...and climbing)

Requirements:

1 Million+ population

English fluency

Team player

Active daily play

Not a problem child

Message 53 of 872 (4,141 Views)

Re: Find a new Club, find new members

★★ Novice
Hey did u find a club? We are looking for more active members in club spongebob on simcity.
Message 54 of 872 (4,217 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You've got a big club also there at New Jersey, would be hard to consolidate to one since I've got 21 lol. What rank are you guys in the world standings? We were #338 last I checked, might see you on the war map😁
Message 55 of 872 (4,125 Views)

Re: AUSSIES WANTED

★★ Apprentice
By the way, I realized in your screen shot on another post for the New Jersey club that you guys had about 5 very active war members. I could consolidate a couple people for those members to come over. Between everyone you have active and ours, we'd easily be putting up 50-70k at least every week, more now that a few of us have unlocked quite a few more attacks. Let me know your thoughts!
Message 56 of 872 (3,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My club is looking for more active members. Everyone in the club is very friendly and helpful. We trade and help each other out often. We have been doing very well in club wars but need more active members to remain competitive as our rank improves.
We look forward to you joining us!
Club - Waring Traders
#NKLFMQ
Message 57 of 872 (3,804 Views)

Recruiting active Players

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, we are now hiring.

Play for fun and no pressure.

The only rule is every member should make some contributions to war event or to Contest of Mayors as much as you can.

We will review whether you are an active member or not every week.

We have the members who make a lots efforts on war event. If you like to fight, please join us to fight. 

No minimum requirements.

Club Name: NEU Club in Boston
Club ID: #BJHK

Message 58 of 872 (3,691 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi! looking for VERY active players in both wars and COM, English and Portuguese spoken

name: Brickell Bay

#LPMKHJ 

Message 59 of 872 (3,742 Views)

Warriors wanted

★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys!

After being victims of that glitch kicking people out of clubs we just started a new one and we're looking for VERY active players in both wars and COMs, join us at #LPMKHJ name is Brickell Bay

*engish and portuguese spoken

*no minimal requirements 

Message 60 of 872 (3,680 Views)