Find a new Club, find new members

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: New members wanted

★ Expert

I have been contacted by 2 mayors that have left their club and are looking for a club that is active, participates in the CoM, but does not participate in the War games. If this sounds like your club and you are interested please send me a private message. Thanks

Message 41 of 872 (5,270 Views)

Re: New members wanted

★★★ Newbie

Hi

What is your club’s name?  I’m looking for a non-war club to join.

Thanks

Message 42 of 872 (5,234 Views)

Re: Find a new Club, find new members

★★ Novice
ARE YOU READY??

Do you love Simcity and Spongebob? Come join Club Spongebob and help us fight in our club wars and earn rewards from mayor challenges. We are looking for active members to join our awesome club. “ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH”

Club Spongebob
ClubID: QHMHMM
Message 43 of 872 (5,206 Views)

Recruiting active Players

★★ Novice
I joined tons of groups in the past few days but I didn't find a single active group so I created my own and if you need an active group then join mine.
Club name : Being Active
Club Tag : #BNQCLC
Message 44 of 872 (4,627 Views)

Re: Recruiting active Players

★ Apprentice

Really? The new Club Wars update has made my club more active than ever. My club Angry Mayors >: ( is looking for a few more active mayors. No major requirements other than throw a few points on the board. Despite our name we are a friendly group of mayors. Casual to medium time commitment. Stop on by for a war and kick the tires to see if we may be a good fit.

~Alexandria - President of Angry Mayors >: (#KLMG)

Message 45 of 872 (5,139 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi I can't seem to find your group
Message 46 of 872 (4,618 Views)

★ Apprentice

We are KLMG, only the 4 letters. I hope it is just a glitch in the system. eeek!

~Alexandria

Message 47 of 872 (4,611 Views)

★★ Novice
Still can't Find you any other way
Message 48 of 872 (4,605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I hope that you are not on the "naughty list." Many have found their way there sadly. Some by accident due algorithms and such. So I hear anyways. You may be able to appeal it though if you explain yourself of what you may or may not have done.

~Alexandria

Message 49 of 872 (4,601 Views)

★ Expert

Hi Arclight 😎 (always so bright have to where my shades)

Danboy, try typing in her mayor’s club name instead of the code.

Friendly advice for whatever it’s worth, your club description projects not a very pleasant environment for folks to want to flock to - please remember people have lives to live and from the private feedback I’ve received they are leaving clubs with this attitude because they are booting out their friends and the unreasonable expectations.The reality of being a President is you face real life situations such as job responsibilities, internet disruptions, device malfunctions, illness (mayor and/or family member), surgery, death of a family member, hurricanes, fires, vacations, fatigue, etc. and if you abide by the reality of what you described there would not be one person left in our club, probably Arclight’s and perhaps 75% of active clubs. There are a lot of responsibilities of being President beyond spending 50 simcash. What little bit I know Angry Mayors would be a great experience for you...but leave the anger at the door when you walk in. After all it’s suppose to be relaxing and fun - for everyone. Just one man’s opinion.

Message 50 of 872 (4,589 Views)