Find a new Club, find new members

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Find a new Club, find new members

★★★★ Novice

Club Lords of Wars(#TMLBTB) is looking for active war interested members. We are an English speaking club with members from all over the globe. Anyone of any city level can join but must have a war rank of 3 and a CoM season rank 3. We are currently in Arena 3. The members must give at least 500 points in each war. Besides club wars, we also compete in CoM season and achieve uncommon to rare chests.We are friendly mayors who also trade very rare items like land expansion, Vu's, storage, beach and mountain expansion items and also war items. So we wait your arrival and hope to achieve higher arenas with your help alongside growing our cities.

Note: Non-active mayors would not be tolerated. They will be removed to make space for active ones. We understand that we have many commitments in life(not suggesting to break them). But if you inform us of your absence beforehand, then you shall not be removed. Mayors who do not chat, participate in wars for more than 4 weeks without informing, they may well be removed.

I am the president of the club with name Durgapur and the vice-presidents are Rock Valley and Texadillo.

Message 451 of 872 (1,284 Views)

best club to join

★★ Novice

what are the best clubs I can join in SimCity Build it??

Message 452 of 872 (1,191 Views)

*simcity:buildit*need active club for war

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,

guys I have a lot of stuf that I can give u free in return I just want an active club for war.so if u have any plz suggest 

Message 453 of 872 (1,222 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Raider Nation War Club is a scrappy group of 12-14 mayors who are dedicated, friendly, and love to war but hate to lose.

If you're like us, it's frustrating when a new war starts and the club is outnumbered from the very beginning! It's always an uphill battle and a crapshoot because of sheer numbers. 

If you're struggling with the same problem, along with finding some new, quality, consistent mayors to join you, consider joining forces with us. 

Shoot me a PM and let's get this ball rolling!

Message 454 of 872 (1,241 Views)

Re: *simcity:buildit*need active club for war

★★★ Newbie

Our Club is looking for active members.  “Llamas Slaughterhouse”.  #DFSLGQ

Message 455 of 872 (1,176 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Our club Orphan Black is looking for new members. Whether you are looking for Wars, trading, mayor or seasonal contests you are welcome as long as a active player. English speaking and life balancing folks! Join us in our personal Clone Wars! 

Message 456 of 872 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi SimCity nation! Mayor of Hazlewood here again to recruit you!

Come join The Fading Captains! #NPMCKS

My cofounder and I have left a top 200 club two months ago to start our own club and are looking for cities that want to do 2 wars a week and have a friendly trade environment. We basically have combined with other members from another top club (top 50) and we are rolling. The goal of the club is to get to and stay in the top 500 while having fun and using overkill and coming up with as a group on the fly winning strategies and picking up war chests a long the way. As I mentioned, we’ve done this before. We are currently 9-0 and climbing the ranks fast, just won our first Arena 3 Tundra war.

The entire group is extremely friendly and helpful using in game chat for war commands and trade as well as a Facebook group (not required) for a more expressive way to communicate. Not only I but many other members are constantly watching the war map so we are constantly adjusting the strategies as needed. We have 11 strong members all with Arena 3 experience who are all constantly learning from each other and want you to be part of our growth as a team. We are extremely well coordinated and players active in chat and war is a must!

We have a winning environment built on fundamentals but also are retaining a fun and more relaxed feel avoiding most of what I dub a “top 10 regiment”. By that I mean we aren’t using spreadsheets, inventory counts, having people wake up to attack, forced item production, feeder city clubs etc... (though we do have members who do some of those things). We enjoy working with savvy vets to developing newer players into war machines! 

Join The Fading Captains today!

Message 457 of 872 (1,191 Views)

Re: How to Add Friends?

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

Can i be added to this please. My city's name is Sawyer's Crossing.

Message 458 of 872 (1,500 Views)

Looking for new members

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey,

i am theVP of a great club called The Enforcers. We’re in the Arctic Region. We need some fresh blood. While we have enthusiastic members, most do not have high level cards or bombs! We were just slaughtered by a Clu. With Level 6 bombs! We need some Mayors from the higher level teams to come teach our newbies how to fight. BTW, my score was 9350 in the last war. We plan to go to war this Monday, July 30, 2018, at 9:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time. Come join our friendly but young inexperienced team! Especially if you need a break!

Thanks,

Enforcersrule.  Eastern Valley

Message 459 of 872 (1,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

"Club Wars" #PRQPCR city mayor here looking for active war members. Arena Rank level 3. Planned wars on Tuesday and Friday. Minimum war point contribution per war of 1000 points. Inactive cities will be removed.

See you in game. Open enrollment until 90% full.

Message 460 of 872 (1,383 Views)