Re: Find a new Club, find new members

by 121NitRo

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Lol c'est comme nous en faite on vient de passer en arène et on peine à trouver des joueurs motivés

Vous êtes combien de vraiment actif dans votre team ? 

Message 781 of 872 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just formed a new club and looking for recruits. Contest of Mayors, trade and chat as priority, followed by occasional wars.

Hit the club up with #JNJSKP

Message 782 of 872 (1,196 Views)

★ Expert

I have received a request from a club that is interested in a merger...for the record I have no affiliation with this club, but they are aware I have brokered a few mergers in the past. If your club is interested or your President is no longer active send me a private message and let’s talk. Thanks.

Message 783 of 872 (1,073 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Die  Wolpertinger, #HCRJMK

wir sind 9 aktive Mitglieder im Club und suchen mehr Mitglieder, die uns beim Krieg und der Herausforderung ordentlich unterstützen.

wir sind in Arena 5, haben alle höhere Level, nehmen aber auch Mitglieder mit niedrigeren solange sie an den beiden Events teilnehmen.

wir freuen uns auf Euch !

Message 784 of 872 (1,041 Views)

★ Novice
@PinnacleValley Hi, We had a club division & could pickup some new active members. Looking for daily players! We Trade, do Challeges, & War about x2 times a week. We are a good group of people. We do expect participation, but understand sometimes life gets in the way & u miss a war here & there. ;-) Come have fun with us!
Club Name: Marvelous Flerkens CTW
ID# MCPGCN
Message 785 of 872 (884 Views)

★ Expert

@majikspel9  Thanks for contacting me, I sent you a private message to discuss how I may be of assistance. Take care.

Message 786 of 872 (870 Views)

New club war twice a week new members

★★★ Newbie

Club Wars Ltd starting fresh looking for members who enjoy regular wars and COM. Will start soon as 10 members

KLPFTT #search level 2 higher 

Message 787 of 872 (1,480 Views)

Recruiting war players for our club in arena 6

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm a president at "Age of Empires - War". We're seeking to add a few more members to our club (adult only) to fight in arena 6. Typically, the club is ranked around top 300-700 (folks have been busy lately so we fell hard to 1500ish though). This club has existed even before the war. We have great chemistry with lots of humor. War is everyone's focus; however, also understands we have life and you may skip a few when your life is busy. All the members are adults ranging from the 20s to people with children in college. All the members use Discord so we can alert others for coordinated attacks or have a fun chat. We welcome people from anywhere in the world. The minimum war rank is around 20 but let me know if you want us to lower it. We can accept you if you are willing to play hard to improve your scoring over time. The expectation is you would score 5k or above in most of the wars in the beginning. You will score much more as you continue doing war with us and level up your weapons. A lot of members started at war rank 1 and now most are at 30 or above. We don't have a bar for your city level or club challenge level. No hackers. You can bring your feeder city if you want. Please search for our club and apply. Do some wars with us and see if you want to stay. Everyone, have a good war (except cheaters)!

Message 788 of 872 (1,371 Views)

New Greek club in need of members! #GBLFDK

★★★★ Novice

Hello.

We are a new club in Greece in need of new members, preferably Greek speakers.
If there are Greek speaking players looking for a new club out there, please apply for membership

Our club name is Ατλαντίδα #GBLFDK
Our requirements are 25-7-7

For those interested, we are an easy going club.
We do not demand, we do not push members.

Thanks!

Message 789 of 872 (1,326 Views)

Re: New Greek club in need of members! #GBLFDK

★★★ Apprentice

Full time COM only club. No war ever. We trade, chat, help each other out and have fun. Minimum 30k points per week #BKRLGG

Message 790 of 872 (1,235 Views)