Re: Find a new Club, find new members

by HumboldtsClub

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Mayor of LeadersWhoopinA** and I'm looking for a couple strong players that can put up around 12-16k at least.  We are a small club (like to keep it that way) where about 5-6 of us bounce back and forth between wars to a top 20 club or our feeder if we don't have time for a super competitive war.  Those of us doing that can score 44k or more (my high is 56k) and most others in the club can do the 12-16k mark, we're ranked in the 200 range.  

I'm not interested in a lot of people, we usually have between 12-15 members per war which helps us plan better volleys with high level attacks, our big players have lvl's 6-10.  We came back from a 20k deficit a couple wars back after the first volley when everyone was domed to win by around 50k, we know how to win and do 90% of the time, only 1 loss in the last 3 months.

DM me if you have any interest and if you fit the requirements I'll give you a shot, happy warring!

Humboldt

Message 461 of 872 (1,261 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Large smileHi mayors, I recently create a Mayors Club because I couldn’t find any other that I really like and felt part of it, so I invite you to become part of it, my goal is to really get into the game and find great collaborations with other mayors of the game, to complete as many challenges we can and support each other in war times, trade as much as we need and become friends. I really hope you joined it so we can make a great club.

Spoiler

My club's name is SIMWARS 

#TGMRNS

Message 462 of 872 (1,212 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you are looking for an adult easy going club that does war and contest of mayors and actively trade with each other than join us we're looking for more members. Our old club just split into two clubs and this is the new one I'm talking about that is made up of experienced players. Being a new club we're starting at the bottom of the ranks which is what we wanted as we were not getting many cards where we were. We prefer to win in club wars but if we don't it's not the end of the world. The only rules we have are respect your fellow team mates and treat others how you expect to be treated. Almost all members are located in North America.

Club name is Team Workx (with an x the other one with an s is the old club that doesn't want to do COM or club wars)

Club code is #QHPSFR
Message 463 of 872 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’m looking to fight some arena 1 wars to get my cards up a little faster. I can do 22k without breaking a sweat. 

Ideally, I’d like to start another club and try like hell to match up against another that just wants to bang away. We can take turns winning/losing so the clubs stay in arena 1. 

But, regardless the goal is arena 1 wars. 

Message 464 of 872 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are looking for members to join our new club. We like to do war and active mostly. Our club name : we are challenged

Thank you!

Message 465 of 872 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice

We are an Aussie club looking to add some friendly, chill, active players.  Must be Australian, join in war challenges and be active in chat now and then.  If that sounds like you and love to have a bit of banter, come join us. 

We're on Arena 3 and doing alright with very few members.  Plenty of room to grow, active players only.

Aussie Aussie 2018

#NRNNHB

Message 466 of 872 (892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

A few of my clubs members and I are looking to join a new club! We are active in war and can put up 16k+ with ease. We are all really helpful and most of us have fully upgraded land but still buy and share with club members. We would like a club that is really active in war and doesn’t have com requirements! Please message me if you would like to have us. About 5 of us total! 

Thanks Standard smile 

Message 467 of 872 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message sent
Message 468 of 872 (994 Views)

★★★ Novice

If anyone is looking for a new home, we are recruiting. 

War twice a week. 

#SFPSHQ

Next war starts this evening. 

Message 469 of 872 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

"Seaside Recruiting" Is seeking a few active members to join our team. We have mostly been together for 2 years, and recently lost a few members that didn't have time for the game/war anymore. We wage war twice a week (Tuesday and Saturday) We are war arena 3 (2816), ranked 914, and look to continue our ascent to the top. Apply if you're interested!

Dilly Dilly!

Message 470 of 872 (941 Views)