by Joe_gamez

Original Post

Re: Find a new Club, find new members

★★ Apprentice
Sent you a pm
Message 381 of 872 (1,089 Views)

★ Apprentice
Looking for 6 new members to help us stay in the Tundra. FB messenger communication is a must.
Message 382 of 872 (1,081 Views)

★★ Apprentice
1 seat left...
Message 383 of 872 (1,023 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Our club is a well-oiled machine, looking for up to 3 serious warriors who are team players. We have strategy sessions prior to each war, a War Cabinet and War Minister. If you are a good soldier and relish the thought of annihilating other cities, we want you!

Currently fighting in Frozen Tundra, ranked top 300 and rising.

PM me if you're interested.

Willabee2
Message 384 of 872 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Looking for a war minded player or two to help round out our ranks. We recently merged with another club, and since then have laid waste to whoever we play. Average margin of victory has been about 75k. We have 19 good and active players currently. Our temp score right now is 2518, and that should stick us somewhere around 150 globally. 

If you’re stuck in a club with half the members inactive, and want to be part of a team that is very supportive of each other, we may be the place for you. 

We don’t NEED more players, so it has to be a good fit for both parties. Ideally we’d like someone that can consistently contribute around 15k (in tundra it’s not hard, and the more the better, obviously), and understands basic strategy. CoM is not mandatory at all, but who doesn’t like getting crates every week, so 3k in that is encouraged. 

If you’re interested, please DM me here and we’ll talk. 

Message 385 of 872 (956 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Putting out a new plea. We are in Arena 3 and really could use and have room for 5 - 7 more war enthusiastic members. Good communication skills a must. 2 Wars weekly and many members do CoM so we do get good rewards from that also.

Update: Sunday, June 20th. Club open for new members till further notice. Won previous war with 17 members and are at war score 2501.
Message 386 of 872 (921 Views)

★ Novice
Hey man, I just applied and my name is error, I recently redownloaded the game and I haven't played it in half a year, but plz excuse my noobiness when it comes to this new stuff. Thanks!
Message 387 of 872 (902 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I see your request error. You don't have war unlocked yet and we are going to start in a few hours.

Message 388 of 872 (891 Views)

★ Novice
What? I have war unlocked, I'm just looking for active people to battle with, ya get me?
Message 389 of 872 (857 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Club of Good Hope(#TMLBTB) is looking for new active mayors. We have recently changed our club's name from Renaissance to the current one. War participation is compulsory with a minimum score of 500 points. But we also participate in CoM, achieving uncommon to rare chests every contest. We would be happy to have you in our club. Non active members will removed. 

Message 390 of 872 (864 Views)