Re: Find a new Club, find new members

by HumboldtsClub

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

To anyone looking at joining a very active club feel free to send me a private message.  My club is looking to add 1 or possibly 2 members at this time. 

Must be an active daily player & put up at least 6-8k per war.  We typically average in the 225-250k range for points, at least a dozen players who average 12k or more, along with myself & a couple others who reach the 24k or 33k gold chests, I put up 34k last war myself, as well we regularly are ranked in the top 200. We are also active in CoM of course, not reaching out to reach legendary but the epic chest is reached every week. 

if you feel that you meet the requirements then hit me up, lvl doesn't matter, we have members in the lvl 30 range up to the lvl 70 range, lvl doesn't matter, your activity and points put up is what matters.  We actively trade and help each other expand, our lower storage members get first dibs to benefit the club as a whole, we'd like to get everyone into the 300-400 range which most are now after the support received within the club.

We are starting a war this afternoon so if we are in a battle when you pm me we can get you in once it's over.  Thanks and look forward to hearing from anyone who can hang with the club requirements and keep up with us.  Club name is Active War Zone, club code is #NCDBHQ

Humboldt

Message 271 of 872 (695 Views)

★★ Novice

I would like to join your club.  I’m very active and usually score around 6 to 8 thousand in wars.  I hadn’t been doing com lately but just started again.  I will be leaving my current club tomorrow 

Message 272 of 872 (660 Views)

★ Expert

If you are tired of your current situation and are located in EST & CST time zones, I have 2 outstanding clubs that have contacted me that are looking for a couple of solid players each. The expectations are to be reasonably active, enjoy both CoM and war games, be respectful and mature and do not create drama. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in exploring send me a private message through the forum. Thanks.

Message 273 of 872 (647 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@tnsna I sent you a direct message, just let me know if you can join before we start our war later this afternoon.

Humboldt

Message 274 of 872 (624 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello EA_Mal, I wish to use this relevant thread, but am unable to post to it.
I have no 'New post' button just a 'New topic' Please advise me on how to post here. Many thanks
Message 275 of 872 (609 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Welcome, join our club, come play, ask questions look around...

Challenge of Mayors and War

Great and helpful mayors

Top Chest Wins

#DDDKQS

Message 276 of 872 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Join our chilled club. We do war every time, and only ask that you contribute what you are able to. Friendly and helpful group and all are welcome. Join - Dream Killers

Message 277 of 872 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Formerly of the MBC mayor's club, we formed our new club "Talon Strike" after the MBC was apparently abandoned by its President. We're a group of moderately active players in both Wars and CoM looking to add members who are willing to regularly play both games. Typical War scores with 5-7 active players have been 20K - 40K per war and our goal will be to get to 150K to 300K+ in CoM.

Club Name: Talon Strike

Hash Code: TBLBSJ

Message 278 of 872 (568 Views)

EA app Team
Glad to see you found the solution to your problem, @piemania Standard smile

Good luck in the search for members!
-Mai
Message 279 of 872 (609 Views)

★ Apprentice
Wanted:

English speaking players who are active daily, .
L24+ & CoM level 5+,
Like to war or are willing to help those that do,
You do not have to be in Australia just understand that our club leaders are there 😀

We help active members grow, those who put in get most help.

Join us today or msg me here if you want more info.

Dars
Australia @ War
Club #FTDGSS
Message 280 of 872 (757 Views)