Re: Few suggestions/complaints

by Shapixie

Original Post

Few suggestions/complaints

★★★★ Novice
First off I like the game, been playing sim city since the beginning. I do miss the balance between pop and jobs and so on but it's still a fun game. It is rather annoying that yall have intentionally made the game unbalanced in an attempt to irritate ppl to the point of spending money.

The world trade is a cool feature but it's pretty flawed. At least 90% of the time I try to buy something it's already gone. If yall would at the least allow us to search for specific items I feel this would give us a much better chance to actually get what we tapped on. Or maybe a 10 sec buffer that would supply that item at the price to anyone who selected it within 10 secs of selecting to buy it. Also all the police and fire stations take up to much valuable space within the zone we need to build residential in. If we could place those on the outskirts on the city and move a patrol area where it needs to be this would help greatly.
Message 1 of 2 (525 Views)

Re: Few suggestions/complaints

★★★ Newbie
It would be a great idea to upgrade when something is sold. Other game delete it from their page immediately. It is hard to find select things when you are always clicking on something that was already sold. Some games have a timed product refresh as well about every four min.
Message 2 of 2 (504 Views)