Re: False Advertising & Repercussions

by freedougp

Original Post

False Advertising & Repercussions

★★★★ Novice
I very much dislike when I travel to a city to purchase some merchandise that I need, only to discover that it is not available. To improve the quality of this game, I request that administration adds an option to attack those cities. There is a plethora of methods that would be sufficient. Such as : assassinating the mayor, set fire to parks, send a flock of insane geese to * everywhere, blow up all their production facilities, or total invasion of the whole territory.... I have many more great ideas. Now, you might think that it would be too much like other games like mobile strike, etc. But I'd like the main object of Simcity to remain being growing a thriving city and keeping the population happy. I love this game as is, but to add the option to inflict harm on cities who reneged on a business deal would make this game epic. Legendary!
Message 1 of 8 (1,071 Views)

★★ Guide

That was totally hilarious.  Nice way to express the frustration of the Trade HQ.  Where I do understand the sentiment was in gest, I think you may be on to something there that may add a little flair to the game.   Maybe not destroying their entire production facilities, but something that causes a little damage, maybe just to one building and something they would have to repair that would inhibit them from production at that plant until they fixed the damage.  Rewards for fixing, 1 key.  And the person who caused the damage would get rewarded with something as well for their efforts at Industrial Espionage.

It very well could be a nice addition to the game and giving another way to earn those keys you can never get enough of.

Message 2 of 8 (991 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I love your idea of adding golden keys to the situation, it would be the icing on the cake!
Message 3 of 8 (966 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Someone suggested Declaring War on a city. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/The-idea-of-declaring-war-on-another-city/m-p/52362...

I think using VU items to launch a disaster on a city might be fun! 

Message 4 of 8 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think it would make a lot more sense for Vu the wackadodle to attack other cities, not the one he's part of.

Message 5 of 8 (843 Views)

★★ Novice

So... The item may not actually be sold. There is a bug in the trade depot. Check my post:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/Major-Bug-with-Trade-Depot/m-p/5244407#U5244407

Message 6 of 8 (791 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I think that is a brilliant idea, genius! If you think about it, intentionally causing disasters on your own city is ridiculously insane, and puts you as the leader of your city in the same category as Saddam Hussein or Adolf *. It's a way to earn keys, but that's what they came up with? I suppose they were just staying with the original Sim City details.... Honestly, we could design a whole new game with our ideas
Message 7 of 8 (767 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What about adding an option in trading to search for specific items? It would make life a whole lot easier. Like you'd have to contact the city's mayor and barter, haggle, trade merchandise, etc. Even raise or lower the price.... Supply and Demand
Message 8 of 8 (763 Views)