FIFA 19

by ThandoNintendo

Original Post

FIFA 19

★★★★★ Newbie

I want there to be a new retirement system in career mode. I want the retired players to be reincarnated exactly as the left but only younger and their ratings to be bad so the players like Ronaldo for instance, when they retire in career mode they come back the next season only with the age of like 16 or 17 with a low overall rating where they can develop into the great player they were or slightly different like the new Ronaldo would have a different position that they play in than the old one that retired this way people dont have to worry about losing their favourite players in career mode when they can get them again and mold them into what they want them to be. 

Another great thing would be if you could choose the development and reincarnated player's new positions, like if you didnt like Ronaldo being a LW you could make him be a  CAM.

Ive been begging for there to be legends that you can actually buy in career mode like Maradona, Pirlo, Cantona and others and they would come at a young age too and you would be able to mould them into anything you want as well.

Ive been looking for great leaguesthat EA could get licenses on and i think thst they should get a licence for the South African Absa Premiership, this league is absolutely amazing and the quality of players is amazing.

And while talking about leagues i think the Brazilian league should really get more real face for the players and actually real players, as well as the French league licensing. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind.

Message 1 of 1 (299 Views)