FAQ about the Global Trade HQ

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Re: FAQ about the Global Trade HQ

★★★★ Apprentice
I agree. Even the RNG (Random Number Game) isn't so random, it literally will give me items that I do not need in a lot of aspects, The Trade HQ, the comment bubbles etc...
Message 131 of 138 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I'm in total agreement on this. I am level 27 and have a little over 200 storage slots. by the time city loads, the expansion items disappear.........

or maybe the RNG made it disappear and say ooops hahahah you thought you got it... not!!!
Message 132 of 138 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

speaking of epic's... 160 is pretty tough, I have only one bronze epic...

If they aren't going to fix the global Trade HQ's, maybe make it a bit easier to gain gold epic's.

Message 133 of 138 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, what’s the minimum age and population/level/whatever it is for the hq in Aussie

Message 134 of 138 (1,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Why is there no variety in the Global Trade HQ?
The Global Trade HQ randomly picks a selection of items from the total available pool of items, and sometimes the system will pick a selection of items that have been on sale for a longer time. 

Alright, explain me this: 
-I come across the same cities over and over again. Not the standard names, no really the same cities!
-Sometimes one city twice in the Global HQ... how? I added a couple of screenshots (can only add 3 but got more)

Message 135 of 138 (867 Views)

★ Novice

The excuse of having everyone searching for a high demand item is nonsense. I might express why a filter is necesary and also not a problem.

1. I've been getting the SUGAR item sold in at least 7 slots in the trade HQ when i need a hammer. I wouldn't buy it because it is useless if i have no upgrades with it. I make the hammer and suddently they appear in there: this is an issue with this.

2. people still need to make simoleons and people know they have to produce and sell in order to earn. There are millions of players worldwide who are always posting items by the minute.

3. There is an algorithm, of course. If everyone is having the same needs, they will crush the store, but this isn't the case here. Everyone having different items requested is a better use for this algorithmic trade, a filter wouldn't hurt more than entering a store and getting a 7 slot useless sugars to select when u need a hammer. I find that it makes no difference. If you guys manage to diversify world HQ of usable items for every individual out there it would cause less of a hassle to find items and produce them. People will likely to buy from you faster. 

4. I have placed items that nobody buys. But i bet that with A filter, These items will sell without me having to wait 24 hours for daniel to buy them.

5. Most of the time, i get to see frequently some items in the store and they will dissappear when its time to upgrade. I will produce every product the game allows to avoid having to run to this issue, them the game asks for the one item I haven't produced.

Please its been 10 years and this store is worse and worse everytime. Even when you spend money in this game, you won't get the most out of your money.

My advice: a filter will not change nothing from the actual problem which is not finding the items you need when you need them, even when you have produced every item out in the game. People will eventually need to produce more to make extra simmoleons which can keep the store doing what is already doing. It will Only change that people will not have to sit and wait until daniel buys them from you 24 hours later. Please, its time update world trade HQ and ENHANCE IT.

Message 136 of 138 (208 Views)

★ Guide

Dont forget the game always needs itemsyou dont have. If you leave everything in your filled factories and shops, not touching it until you need them, the gamedoes not know you have them. Just an idea? 

Message 137 of 138 (200 Views)

★★ Guide
@yahairahp From a players POV I agree adding a search filter for global trade would make finding the items you need a lot easier.
But from the business POV it could result in players spending less time in the game and not giving in and using real money to buy items that they are having trouble finding in the global trade. For this reason I think they have not and never will add a search filter.
Message 138 of 138 (190 Views)