FAQ - Club Wars

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: FAQ - Club Wars

★★★ Newbie

Find a way to get me out off a club joined accidentally now or I delete simcity and never re load

Message 61 of 76 (1,997 Views)

★ Expert

I suspect you are in war and there’s nothing you can do for up to 36 hours before you can exit. If the situation is that bad and there is a plausible reason you can report the club and city or cities through the ingame help section under report a player. If it’s such an adverse situation take a couple of days and work on your city, read a book, or absorb what I share below.

On a side note, man up (male or female) and accept responsibility for your mistake and own it. No need to threaten anybody with anything...reminds me of a 3 year old’s tantrum, I suspect when you get your anger under control, it’s not the picture you want to paint. Just my opinion. Good luck.

Message 62 of 76 (1,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think your club need at least 10 club members to initiate a war.

Message 63 of 76 (1,869 Views)

★ Novice

I feel it’s pretty ignorant and inexcusable to leave out such pertinent information 

Message 64 of 76 (1,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In order to participate in club wars you must have at least 10 people in your club, be over level 18 and you must have at least 25 regular buildings in your city. This is per customer service. 

Message 65 of 76 (1,551 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mai

Thanks for the info....
Message 66 of 76 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have same questions 

Message 67 of 76 (1,146 Views)

★ Expert

@andersonben77  If you’ll list your questions someone within the forum will attempt to answer them for you or send you in the right direction.

Message 68 of 76 (1,128 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai wrote:

Once a war ends there is a cool down period of 46 hours before your club can initiate a new war.

Cooldown is 12 hours, not 46.

Message 69 of 76 (1,021 Views)

★ Expert

@AnthonyLahmann  You do realize you are referencing information from 2 years ago and at that time she was absolutely correct. There have been substantial changes in an effort to increase participation. The way you presented this information comes across as an attempt to discredit @EA_Mai  

and honestly she is by far the most creditable individual I have come across associated with EA.

Message 70 of 76 (1,274 Views)