FAQ - Club Wars

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: FAQ - Club Wars

★ Novice

I am getting a message saying “too small city” to participate in club wars, but it doesn’t tell me what the conditions are.  What are they?

Message 21 of 76 (3,493 Views)

★ Apprentice

@xmAttYxGT wrote:

I am getting a message saying “too small city” to participate in club wars, but it doesn’t tell me what the conditions are.  What are they?

Hi, Here is some information on the Club Wars:

What will I need to play Club Wars?
To participate in a Club Wars, you’ll need to be level 18 and part of a Mayor’s Club.

The rest of the information can be seen here: https://www.ea.com/games/simcity/simcity-buildit/news/club-wars-arrives-in-simcity-buildit

I hope this helps?

PS - Once you reach this level to play, the cards EA keeps coming out with are hysterical.

Message 22 of 76 (3,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI,

What are the requirements for the number of cities required in a club to launch a war?

Also, what are the population requirements?

Thanks.

Message 23 of 76 (3,379 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, bufc1968 - 

What will I need to play Club Wars?
To participate in a Club Wars, you’ll need to be level 18 and part of a Mayor’s Club.

In other words, there are no population requirements or a required number of cities to play in Club Wars. I will state that while we have 19 mayors in our group, there have been times when we are paired with a group of 25. The algorithm matches teams with close scores from previous wars. If you have an active group with a low member count, it is still possible to win the war. We have won almost all of our wars with not having a full team of 25 mayors. The reason for this is because other teams have several mayors who do not play, for one reason or another. 

I hope this helps?

Message 24 of 76 (3,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please make shareable war items with facebook friends in simcity,.. Thanks
Message 25 of 76 (3,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please make the transferable war items with facebook friends... Thanks
Message 26 of 76 (3,244 Views)

★★ Novice
Come and join us. Kiwi Mums.
Message 27 of 76 (3,235 Views)

★ Apprentice

@xmAttYxGT “too small city”

You have to have 36 blocks. You reach level 18 with minimum 38 blocks, so that must not be a problem. (Unless you destroyed houses.)

Message 28 of 76 (3,189 Views)

★ Apprentice

@booey4864

"there are no population requirements or a required number of cities to play in Club Wars"

Yes, there is. At least 10 cities.

Message 29 of 76 (3,190 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Andy666Candy

"Not sure what a new club score will start at."

Every battle will give you / take from you a random amount of ranks - around 30.

They sat, they use Prof. Elo's system (like the one in chess), but that is not true.

Message 30 of 76 (3,190 Views)