Re: FAQ - Club Wars

by yd2y7l7psra6

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@PinnacleValley wrote:

@AnthonyLahmann  You do realize you are referencing information from 2 years ago and at that time she was absolutely correct. There have been substantial changes in an effort to increase participation. The way you presented this information comes across as an attempt to discredit @EA_Mai  

and honestly she is by far the most creditable individual I have come across associated with EA.

@EA_Mai is now banned permanently.

Message 71 of 76 (1,247 Views)

★ Expert

@AnthonyLahmann  I learned a long time ago that repeating a post directly below is not only annoying but it’s most unprofessional and a clear sign of insecurity. There are many ways you could have communicated the change to 12 hours but you chose to attempt to belittle someone that has been extremely helpful and positive over the years...another clear sign. As related to your last comment I’m not sure if you’re stating a fact or if you’re making a proclamation but I will simply say if it’s true it’s a crying shame. 

Message 72 of 76 (1,217 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry if this has been answered before, but is it possible to somehow leave a club during a war? Because a member in my team has (not sure if it's some sort of glitch or not).

Message 73 of 76 (940 Views)

Re: FAQ - Club W

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 74 of 76 (930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@roccodonovan8 Oh wow, thanks. I never would think that the particular player in my club was cheating

Message 75 of 76 (922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to make it so your buildings don’t get destroyed when not participating in a war?

Message 76 of 76 (389 Views)