Early Access City Design Challenges - Feedback Thread

by EA_Leeloo

Original Post

Re: City Design Challenges - Feedback Thread

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DunsnoozinBut how could you explain that someone got 3 stars? Did he also cheat?  In the comments of the linked post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SCBuildIt/comments/lsvllq/a_test_is_a_testit_is_the_same_winner_and/?utm_so...

Message 31 of 51 (1,274 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Many of my clubs only got a rating of 0.5. I think this voting system is broken.

The average score does not reflect the score before the previous time.

In addition, the message "Results have been obtained!" Does not disappear and they cannot receive the reward. Please fix this problem.

Message 32 of 51 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MichealYun The answer to that is very simple: there are two competitions being run - one on chinatown and one on green valley.  The post you refer to does say "more japanese than chinatown" but if you look at the image supplied it has several green valley buildings and no tokyo buildings / red wall / japanese-style parks or landscape etc.  The person who got 3 stars was almost certainly in the green valley half of the competition which wasn't hacked and therefore they got the correct number of stars ... and from the image posted, 3 is probably about right.

If you look at the various complaints, they are, from what I can see, exclusively to the chinatown half.

I stand by my claims of "hacked" and have reported Mars1001001 as a cheat through the "contact us" part of the help tool.  My track record for reporting cheats is 6-0 (though that is in wars).

As for the "they are a developer" option, if so, why don't they build a masterpiece like the images provided when launching the challenge.  A developer would surely have access to all the best stuff ...  

Message 33 of 51 (1,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Dunsnoozin  I posted 3 pictures before, all got half star. 2 are in green valley and 1 chinatpwn. I was in the green valley group and got half star with many other green valley competitors. the voting system is broken. Here is my half star rated green valley

Message 34 of 51 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It'll be interesting to see how this next round goes. The voting for the previous was nothing short of farcical. Thought someone from EA would be monitoring these comments and would at least have acknowledged them and tried to allay the concerns about hacking again. Like others have stated, I only got a 0.5 rating for my last effort which was a bit of a kick in the teeth. Makes you think why bother.

Message 35 of 51 (1,074 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Green City Challenge -  I enjoyed this challenge as I haven’t unlocked Green Valley Region yet, so this was kind of a try before you buy.  This could be great for others who haven’t unlocked regions or those unsure of which region to unlock next.   Also I noticed the building area has been reduced.  This is much better, thanks.   I have attached my photo for the Green City challenge.  Not expecting to win, I’ve accepted that now.  Please can I at least make it to the Gothic Castle.  I already have a special place for it in my city which I think it will look fantastic.  Thanks 😊 

Message 36 of 51 (986 Views)

★★★ Novice

The City Design Challenges is a good idea but please do not give XP for Home Upgrades and could you change  the voting System it is realy frustrating to get 0  Stars for a pretty City and Please give more footprints  I think at the moment it is impossible to reach the final goal for me it is even impossible to reach the 4th goal. If you spend a lot of time to build the city you should be able to get a nice reward.

Message 37 of 51 (942 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Another feature I believe should be added: Allow us to see designs of other players. Make a special building for it, or better, use the existing Bureau of Restoration building or Department of Epic Projects building to view designs of others. Anyway, I just submitted my 5th and final design: Green City. Enjoy!

Green City

Message 38 of 51 (893 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@thebairn1000 - I wonder how on earth did you manage to get to 59k design coins...
Message 39 of 51 (896 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@inhert5orh0u - This is truly worth 4.0 or better....
Message 40 of 51 (895 Views)