EA, you are officially against us

by czeuch

Original Post

Re: EA, you are officially against us

★★★ Newbie
I absolutely agree with the consensus opinion... this latest change has turned this game into a loser. Time to move on...
Message 11 of 19 (813 Views)

Re: GTHQ 30 second update [Edit - Admin.]

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Between the 30 second time limit during which you still can't buy what you need, the 1 key Dr Vu disaster payouts after tying up your production all day, waiting all day for a plane for a Japanese token that's needed doran over serviced Japanese property and the outrageously high upgrade items needed to gain population it's become an increasingly frustrating game to play. Every day there's a new thing driving me away.

Message 12 of 19 (779 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yep they keep F'n it up everydAy
Message 13 of 19 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've given this implementation some thought, and even though it may take a lot longer to find that item listed, that's a hell of a lot less competition over that item, as it will be less likely that every other player is refreshing at the same time as you.

Message 14 of 19 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've not found anything I'm looking for since the change. So frustrating. Cannot expand so game is at a standstill. Would be easier if expansion hadn't needed so many parts. It's hard enough to get one dozer blade, let alone 12!!! Have clicked on items I don't need to see what else there is and 9 times out of 10 there is nothing for sale, yet the main menu still says the item is for sale! What's that all about?? Update is most definitely worse. I had enjoyed the game but since the upgrade I seem to get pages of light bulbs, 30 seconds later a page of dr vu things, nothing at all that I'm looking for. It was much better when I could exit and go back in to a new set of items. I preferred having the control. At the moment this game is frustrating and not enjoyable at all. Without the tools to expand it's also come to a dead stop.

Message 15 of 19 (735 Views)

Re: Current update ... Are you kidding?

★★★ Novice
30 second refresh has killed the game. I've not found anything I'm looking for since the change. So frustrating. Cannot expand so game is at a standstill. Would be easier if expansion hadn't needed so many parts. It's hard enough to get one dozer blade, let alone 12!!! Have clicked on items I don't need to see what else there is and 9 times out of 10 there is nothing for sale, yet the main menu still says the item is for sale! What's that all about?? Update is most definitely worse. I had enjoyed the game but since the upgrade I seem to get pages of light bulbs, 30 seconds later a page of dr vu things, nothing at all that I'm looking for. It was much better when I could exit and go back in to a new set of items. I preferred having the control. At the moment this game is frustrating and not enjoyable at all. Without the tools to expand it's also come to a dead stop.
Message 16 of 19 (760 Views)

Re: Current update ... Are you kidding?

★★ Apprentice

Few hours ago,  I would have agreed but I've slowly realized the advantage of this- less competition and someone else has pointed it out as well. Last half an hour, I got a smoothie, dozer exhaust, grass,  my first time getting 2 shovels and a seedling and a storage bar. People, try it out first, you'll realize the advantage.  The problem is a lot of people are selling undesirable items like wood,  metal, minerals and vegetables.  If you don't have space and need those items to be stored in the HQ,  then advertise a desirable item like cement first then when someone goes to you trade box for the cement those other items will be in the back if they are interested. I believe that's how it works. 

Message 17 of 19 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Don't fool yourselves EA was never 'on your side'. They are a corporation with purpose no  other than to take your money. You can barley even call them a game company, they push out * after * filled with ever so fun micro purchases. This is your fault. You people pay so they will continue this underhanded practice as long as suckers pay for this kind of rubbish. And yes they sit up in their large corporate offices laughing at you suckers thinking of more ridiculous ways to get you to pay them while using less of their services.

I can honestly say I have nothing but contempt and hate for this younger generation of Facebook freakshows that have ruined gaming for who knows how long. This * is here to stay thanks to you people using mommies credit card to purchase your game cheats that do nothing other than save you time from actually playing the game.

For those who are not fooled by these foul practices take your business elsewhere EA is a ghost, and cares not for developers, gamers, or anything other than your wallet.

And to you facebook freaks go take another duckfaced selfi next to your morning eggies and please go ruin something that isn't video games.

Message 18 of 19 (657 Views)

★ Apprentice

What I am sick of is the wait 30 seconds then to refresh it even to this day of 06-17-2015.  Also sick of when you want to buy something you need then when you go to that players Trade Center the item you need is sold as quickly as you want it.  

Message 19 of 19 (501 Views)