Is EA actually allowing criminal harrasing

by Penakyna

Original Post

EA support answers

★★ Guide

Hey Mayor,

Thanks for contacting us and bringing this to our attention.

We appreciate your interest and reports for the cheater.

I see that you are reporting a club that is using cheats and hacks and want us to ban this club. I completely relate to your situation as a gamer, when you invest you time and money in the game and because of such illegitimate players we have to face loss which just makes the game unpleasant.

However please do not worry we have passed on the details you have submitted to the development team for investigation. The team will first check to see what's going on and then take any action where necessary once the cheat or inappropriate content has been confirmed.

It is extremely important to us that our players feel protected while playing, we want everyone to play fairly, and co-exist happily and peacefully within our game.

Rest assured we will get to the bottom of this and anyone found to be in breach of our terms of service or operating out-with the designed functions within the game will be handled accordingly.
You can see team is regularly working on updates so that other issues and adding new building or features in game can be done.

However, they do work on cheaters so that it can be possible no player can face any kind of issue with them.It takes time to make necessary changes in game but once changes will be done you won't be seeing any of those cheaters.

I can understand your situation and other players as I do play the same game but will have to cooperate so our game team can make necessary changes accordingly to fix it soon.

We do realize that the availability of the cheaters in the game hampers the experience of the genuine players and are doing every bit to remove them.

We never support hackers and cheaters in our game. As you can see many new features have been added in the game since the last two updates. Lately, team was quite busy in fixing the bugs which our players are experiencing.

So nothing to worry in this, we always respect our legitimate players and will surely take strict action towards the club once the cheating has been confirmed.

We thank you for your continued patience while we work through this and ban the cheaters from playing the game.

Please feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance in game. Thanks!

Message 1 of 25 (3,023 Views)

Is EA actually allowing criminal harrasing

★★ Guide

I have lots of screenshots of racial-, sexual-, personal attacks on the game and nothing has been done in 2 months after reporting.

Most reported are using real money to this (can be seen from many things).

They don't even put people in different contests after months of abusive behavior that's actually criminal in this part of world.

Message 2 of 25 (3,025 Views)

Re: Is EA actually allowing criminal harrasing

★★★★ Apprentice
@Penakyna It's just a rumor. I don't know how true it is.
The name of the club is abusive language against a club,
I know the existence of a club that seems to be harassing.
The club members on the side of the harassment reportedly requested the administration to remove them. However, it seems that EA will not be able to respond at all.

There are some items in the terms that prohibit harassment.

Will the EA still not respond?
If this is the case, it's a very sad situation.
Message 3 of 25 (2,989 Views)

EA allows abusive behavior

★★ Guide

EA hasn't taken any action on the numerous cases of abusive behavior in over a month after reporting.

New users be aware that EA isn't protecting you and this isn't a joke!

Same time users are telling they always gets their opponents booted during war. Seems quite odd.

Message 4 of 25 (2,893 Views)

Third topic; EA allows abusive behavior

★★ Guide

Every time I post this it's moved on my topic 'ea support answers' and I can't see a reason for that. 

I'm still not joking here (one moving this I can send you the screenshots). 

It's important for people to know what's the priorities of gaming companies these days.

So racial, sexual and personal abusive behavior happening all the time and nothing is done. Same generic answers keeps coming.

Message 5 of 25 (2,341 Views)

Re: EA allows abusive behavior

★★★ Newbie
@Penakyna This account is invalid. Please visit.help.EA.com for more information not work can me
Message 6 of 25 (2,844 Views)

Re: Third topic; EA allows abusive behavior

★★★ Guide

@Penakyna. I certainly agree with you, Penakyna. I run across stuff all the. It's mostly city names but the hidden art projects are especially disturbing. I have seen all sorts of nazi iconography, kkk & white supremacy nods & winks. Misogyny & homophobia  everywhere you look. And that's just in English or things mostly seen in America.

What other things are you experiencing?  Let's see if we can get ppl to come forward. If it really is that big of a problem, EA should know. They have tons of games that children play. Children see this stuff. Some parents may not care. But I bet there are a whole bunch more that do. And that's even beside the fact that adults shouldn't have to either. 

Game developers want us to be anonymous. To be who we truly are. Some of us just.....need to go away. It's a grand thing to want to see that happen. Angel

Message 7 of 25 (2,329 Views)

★ Guide

A few weeks ago we reported a club for abusive behaviour as well- they kept insulting our players using their cities’ descriptions. We took lots of screenshots, reported them, but nothing was done.

EA never gave us a feedback. Checking their club from time to time, they are all still there, and by reading their newest descriptions, they are still insulting other players... 

I’m so sorry to admit that they haven’t protected us properly. Hopefully things will soon change, because they are so many legitimate players who really love this game- and for some of us, sometimes this is more than just a game.

Message 8 of 25 (2,825 Views)

Re: Third topic; EA allows abusive behavior

★★ Guide
@cricket4103 I have screenshots of almost anything one can think.

I'm just saying if I'm adult and someone did something criminal against me over a month ago and nothing haa been done.

They have told me many times now that they will remove abusive players immediately but it haven't happened ever.

If I had kids I wouldn't let them play any of EAs games

Have played other games too and I have never seen such things as here. In other games violators are also punished but not here

I must do some censoring before starting to publish screenshots, though might have to be done somewhere else as censoring too much would take things out of context.
Message 9 of 25 (2,307 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Penakyna  So, that was their answer? That's the same canned answer they give everyone about everything that's ever asked. The words are just in different order. 

Message 10 of 25 (2,815 Views)