Re: Duplicating war items - legal?

by Duckups

Original Post

Duplicating war items - legal?

★ Guide

Dear EA

i would like you to make an official statement if doplicating of war items is legal or not? 

We've sent you you screenshots and videos to proof that 95% of all top teams duplicate war items. I've personally sent you videos HOW they actually do it (I've joined many teams just for that reason).

So my question is now: WHY are these people are still there?

If that's legal, then we all could save time and would stop completing the war shipments, and would just klick the button and have 100 hydrants in the depot. If this is not legal, what kind of proof do you need to bann all those people?

I also send you proofs of people who bought War-Cards-Packages and canceled them on the next day in the Apple store. So in the meantime they have Desaster cards level 10 and 100k simcash without spending any cent for that. Why don't you bann those people? Why did I spent hundreds of euros to upgrade my cards if it's actually possible to do that for free??

I know, my post sounds very frustrating, but if you want us to spend money for the game, you have to take care of your customers. This treatment is really ridiculous and bring us (people who play fair and actually want to pay for simcash or war cards or whatever) to quit the game. 

Think about it, dear EA! 

Thank you

gm 

Message 1 of 4 (4,259 Views)

★ Guide

EA has likely heard such concerns on all its games for years.  As many years as there has been MMO.  So what's that now?  20 years? 25 years?  30 years?

The problem is that people still spend money on micro-transactions, despite playing against players that cheat, hack, duplicate, and otherwise fraud the game to win.

EA DOESN'T CARE.  Nor does any other game developer/company.

If their games are pulling in revenue, they have no incentive to deal with cheaters.

Stop playing.  Or at least, stop paying.

Then we'll see...

In the meantime, while my club continues to play honorably, I can report that we have lost members to other clubs so that they can play Club Wars with unlimited items (meaning hydrants, anvils, and binoculars to fire unlimited magnetism attacks).  This is very sad.  They even offer to collect items and come back to their former club (us) and sell them to us for $1.  We refuse.

It's so sad to see the game decline to just a cheat-fest.

Wrap it up EA.  Shut it down and give us SimCity 2.0.  Give it to us with no wars, no mayor contests, let us just "build" again...

It's not up to EA sadly, it's up to us.  Stop paying.  Stop playing.

- Modern Thinker (IGNs: The Urban Playground/Warlord/Assassin, etc.)

Message 2 of 4 (4,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We r currently playing a team that is dupping n yes EA doesn’t care. I think though if enough of us just stop spending money for a week or two they might care then. It’s ruining it for all the good players that the ppl do it. It’s cheating n makes them losers not winners. They can’t win if they don’t cheat.

Message 3 of 4 (2,121 Views)

★★★ Guide
@meteorlady Report and wait.
Message 4 of 4 (2,098 Views)