Re: Dr Vu worthless after last update?

by __OIIIlO__

Original Post

Dr Vu worthless after last update?

★ Novice
Is it just me or is Dr Vu worthless after last update?
We are barely getting any keys from disasters. I have done 10-12 disasters and gotten 2 keys so far.
Not worth it when compared to the rebuilding cost.

Looking at the global trading HQ, it looks like everybody is trying to sell their Vu stuff as well Standard smile
Message 1 of 8 (1,768 Views)

★★★★ Novice
100% worthless. The GLobal trade is flooded with Vu stuff i havent seen any dozer parts for 3 days. Hardly any locks or grills either. This needs to be fixed.
Message 2 of 8 (1,738 Views)

★ Novice
Well.... All my slots at the Trade Depot are filled with Vu item Standard smile
Nobody wants to buy them Standard smile
Message 3 of 8 (1,665 Views)

★ Novice
What I don't understand is that I don't even have access to Vu's tower as my population is still 10k short and my global market is crammed with his *. I can't buy any good above my level but Vu seems to be the exeption.

Game is got a whole lot less fun.
Message 4 of 8 (1,345 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was never a fan of disasters, in any version of SimCity...I've yet to build the Tower and probably never will.

Message 5 of 8 (1,322 Views)

★ Apprentice
My vu tower is level eight and been getting three keys every time. I think I'll keep getting more as I level it up.
Message 6 of 8 (1,314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

May I ask which disaster scenario is that?

I stopped at Meteor3 (4 vu items, 2 buildings destroyed, 1-2 keys) for a spot of key farming, so the higher levels are more efficient?

Contrary to all the boo hoo re Vu, with a little investment it isn't so bad, especially with the improved GTHQ change where I am now able to make more successful purchases.

Message 7 of 8 (1,294 Views)

★ Apprentice
I do the alien invasion, (2-3 keys at two star) and go with whatever gives the highest low key amount. So far the aliens have been the way to go. You don't get vu points if you can upgrade, but you still get keys. Vu points are just for upgrades.

My last disaster only gave me two keys.
Message 8 of 8 (1,272 Views)