Re: Does single maxis manor act as police, fire and hospital?

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does single maxis manor act as police, fire and hospital?

★★★★★ Newbie

I have enough sim cash to buy maxis manor.. but, I have question whether it is worth to buy in terms of replace/remove my existing police, fire and hospital which already cover 1/4 of map.

To be simple does single maxis manor enough to replace all deluxe police, fire and hospital building?

Or, do I need 3 maxis manor for each police, fire and hospital?

Message 1 of 3 (1,620 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

@gmbalaa 1 Maxis minor provides all 3 services (fire station, police and hospital) for 22×22 area. This is a little smaller than delux police and hospital which is 24×24. 

Maxis Minor is great to save the land. Be careful once you build it you can’t move it to your region or demolish it. Each purchasing increase the price. 1st one 1000 green cash, 2nd one 2000 green cash. 

Happy building!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,605 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@gmbalaa 1 Maxis minor provides all 3 services (fire station, police and hospital) for 22×22 area. This is a little smaller than delux police and hospital which is 24×24. 

Maxis Minor is great to save the land. Be careful once you build it you can’t move it to your region or demolish it. Each purchasing increase the price. 1st one 1000 green cash, 2nd one 2000 green cash. 

Happy building!

Message 2 of 3 (1,606 Views)

★ Expert

@gmbalaa The Maxis Manor provides police, fire & hospital coverage and is one of the most powerful buildings in the game. It is well worth the investment if you are in a position to invest the simcash. I suggest you build the first one in your capital and simply move your police, fire and hospital to vacant locations...do not destroy if at all possible, you’ll most likely need them later. One significant advantage is that you can collect random Vu items daily from your Maxis Manor. Good luck.

Message 3 of 3 (1,591 Views)