Does Club Wars a waste of resource and time?

by aleenakhan94

Original Post

Does Club Wars a waste of resource and time?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My Club is very active on club wars and we have got 2600 club war score already. I don't know should I stop playing on club wars because it waste my resources and time and I don't know can the benefit from winning a club war can cover the resource I lose from gathering war items. Homepage

Message 1 of 4 (1,543 Views)

Re: Does Club Wars a waste of resource and time?

Champion (Retired)

Hi @aleenakhan94 

Depending on the club you're in, you may be "required" to score a certain amount of points each war. That being said, you are in control of what's important to you and how you play SCBI. If you'd prefer to sell your items for simoleons rather than produce (or buy) items to trade for war parts, then go for it. 

Each mayor is left to decide what is important to them. If you feel that your time and effort are being wasted when participating in war, you may want to consider joining a trading club or a CoM club that specifies that it does not have any war participation requirements. There are plenty to choose from.

Good luck to you!🍀

✌ 

Message 2 of 4 (1,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I cannot say this is a total waste of resource and time. If you win a club wars you can get 10-50 simcash and this is a very big amount. You can also win many gold keys too. If you ask me about a waste of time, yes. This is because you need to keep produce resources to make war items and you need to keep track on the war supplies very carefully.

Message 3 of 4 (1,253 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@aqibkaved93 One could say the whole game is a waste of time. A close war can be a fun part of the game and the rewards for losing aren't too bad either, though winning is more fun for all in your Club that makes at least 1 attack.
Message 4 of 4 (1,085 Views)