Re: Discontinue Club Wars Until Energy \ Shield Cheats are Resolved

by sweeperville

Original Post

Discontinue Club Wars Until Energy \ Shield Cheats are Resolved

★★★ Newbie

Our Club made it to #6 before seeing our first hacker team. Now the last 3 teams have all used syncing glitches to abuse energy and shields. You may eventually remove the bad clubs but in the mean time our score goes down. The only reasonable thing to do is to postpone Club Wars until the issues are resolved. You may think this is a minor issue but join our Club during war and see what it feels like to invest so much time and energy to watch cheaters do as they please.

Message 1 of 12 (5,054 Views)

★★ Novice

We have had the same issue. Made it to top 10 and fought 3 straight wars with hackers. Good news: EA recently deleted the #1 worldwide team for cheating (they were our first hack experience). We have been able to win 1 of the other 2, but have reported every player we see utilizing that cheat. 12 magnetism attacks in first 2 hours of war just doesn’t add up.

Message 2 of 12 (4,928 Views)

★ Expert

Great to hear EA addressed the cheating issue with one team (I saw the posts) - thanks for sharing. Wouldn’t it make a huge difference in perception if EA would make a formal announcement in the forum of what happened without using names? Best of luck to you and your team.

Message 3 of 12 (4,924 Views)

★ Guide

@PinnacleValley wrote:

Great to hear EA addressed the cheating issue with one team (I saw the posts) - thanks for sharing. Wouldn’t it make a huge difference in perception if EA would make a formal announcement in the forum of what happened without using names? Best of luck to you and your team.

Indeed it would.  This is a fantastic suggestion.  It would be greatly appreciated if EA would routinely post news of a variety of actions they have taken.  And more information about game mechanics would also be appreciated, instead of just introducing new elements with the most minimal of instruction and letting the gaming community figure out all the finer details (such as how scoring works).

Message 4 of 12 (4,891 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Cheating g still goes on, we haven't even made the top 100 yet and we are fighting cheaters Almost every game, they all attack with endless magnetism, reporting them seems to have zero noticeable effect.  It hardly seems worth the effort any more.

Message 5 of 12 (3,465 Views)

★ Expert

I understand your frustration and hope it gets resolved soon. I’ve heard 4th hand information that EA has made headway on the replication issue, it’s really sad they won’t share some insight on how their campaign is coming. It isn’t like anyone that has played this game for 30 days doesn’t already know what’s going on...it’s real easy to use vague privacy laws as a reason not to share, but from a commercial and PR perspective it’s not beneficial. 

Message 6 of 12 (3,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where can I report a cheating hack club ? 

Message 7 of 12 (2,664 Views)

★★★ Novice
In game under settings help report player.
Message 8 of 12 (2,657 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
To be fair, 12 mags in the first 2 hours is easily achievable with just one energy pump in tundra.
Message 9 of 12 (2,637 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
We are seeing this too. I agree, would be good to hear a formal statement addressing this concern and steps to mitigate. Will be hard for EA to chase without support from users playing the game honestly.
Message 10 of 12 (2,132 Views)