Re: Devil Dogs USMC Membership Op

by UsMarineColonel

Original Post

Devil Dogs USMC Membership Op

★★★ Newbie

We are constantly keeping active players in our Mayors Club. We are Devil Dogs USMC, and if you would like to join, we would welcome you. As long as you are active, we would love to have you join us. We war about 2 times a week, sometimes 3...and the requirement is you fight, or you support with goods...and if you arent able to be apart for whatever Real Life issues arise...COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE...and you will not be removed. Real life happens, and I understand, as my wife passed away on July 3, and my brain was far from the game, but I communicated so everyone knew what has happening. 

I have my second breath, so am back full force. Each week, you are expected to participate in the Mayors Challenge, and in the battles. If you feel you are too small, or new to fight, ask for the things you need, in chat, and see if we can help you get equipped. If it isnt possible, then do support. In that, when you have extra war resources...list them for the other members to purchase. 

We have active duty, veterans, reservists, and families...as well as some who are patriotic.

Message 1 of 3 (441 Views)

★ Expert

I extend my most sincere sympathy to you and your family during this time of extreme grief and loss...may you be blessed, strengthened and encouraged by the kind words shared, prayers, and supportive acts of love by friends, family members, and even strangers. I’m sorry for your loss.

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so very much. I am a retired USMC Veteran, and in my time there, and even in losing many friends and family over the years...none have been like this one. Its indeed been the most difficult time in my life. I know where she is...that helps in THAT way, but the grief these last 5 weeks had me feeling even, that I physically was dying. I took my BP, and it was perfect...so I realized it was just grief. I wouldnt want anyone to go through the loss of their spouse. I think the loss of a spouse and a child are the 2 hardest losses...because of the knitting together that is there. Thanks so much for your kind words, encouragement, and prayers. I am more functional now, but the road ahead is still uncharted...and challenging. To be a widower at 58 seems so young. Thanks again! :-)
Message 3 of 3 (412 Views)