Contest of Mayors is a joke

by esch5995

Original Post

Re: Contest of Mayors is a joke

★★★★ Novice

so- i decided that i am not going to use real cash to get simscash, the only way to do that is by doing mayor competition and at the top not to rejoin the league again, but stay in the megalopolis for some time, (only way to do it i believe) (i also believe there is no rule against that), so i did, i have lots of time to play, im on pension and i play on my pc 14hours a day, i won the mayor competition a few times, build up my shops to 11 slots each, i prepare for each comp by cleaning my store and let things hover what i might get a task for, what was my reward, i got banned for cheating. i did everything the game allowed me to do, but EA didnt like that, SO BEWARE, do not do to good in this competitions, you will end up on the cheat server. AS soon as someone struggles a bit, he will report you and away you go, 

so many players have explained what and how easy it is to get over 100k+ points and at least have a shot at the top prizes, but most of the lazy and backstabbing players dont like to work that hard, and the bad news is, EA doesnt even investigate, they just move you and dont even answer your tickets, so be careful please, the mayor competition is a platform where people can get you banned because you try to hard.

its a pity, for me and my friends this was a great platform to chat and they helped me a lot, i had a great club, they all send posts to EA to explain but none got answered.

so again, be careful, try not to win more then once, and even if you win dont go to high on score, dont use golden tickets because others think you cheat.

Message 61 of 79 (1,417 Views)

★★★★ Novice

everyone should get the same tasks in a league, you decide what you want or not, the amount of tasks you do is listed and the amount of tickets you use is shown, that way anyone can calculate your score to see if its valid, also a AVG score, if there is only 8 3000 point tasks, noone can have a avg of 3000 after 20 tasks, unfortunately this is based on another programmers idea of random, and they think your cheating if you do good or got lucky.

pity, it is a great game.

Message 62 of 79 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

All,

You guys really think that EA is going to give a player; that refuses to spend real money, a chance at winning anything in this game?

EA is a "greed for profit" corp. This has gone way beyond fairness to the players.

This is the absolute truth in this matter, you don't spend your money on this game: your hands get tied.

Why should this matter to EA? Well its obvious: if they make the game SEEM easier to play by spending money, cha ching.  As for the "PLAY FOR FREE NOW GAME", well that's a joke.

smt701

Message 63 of 79 (1,377 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't know about you guys but I work on as many task as I can by presetting them. 

making 8 of this and making 10 of that can be done at the same time.

looking ahead and making or buying things I need for deliveries.

have nails and planks and the like in storage to make other items needed. 

Message 64 of 79 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OK.... I completed the season with megatropolis. Great right?

wheres my money.. where's the 2k simcash and 250 p keys?

i get 6 p keys for my total score and that's it... bull

i didn't mind spending some of my cash cuz the screen is so real. But I wanted a payday for all that.. I didn't get it.  Bull

i know that if I don't get what I'm expecting, then SS won't get another penny from me.

Message 65 of 79 (1,075 Views)

★ Expert

Did you finish in 1st place in the weekly season challenge? If so, you need to direct your concern to EA Sports technical support. If not you didn't win the 2k simcash. Reaching the level and winning the challenge are two different things. Congratulations either way on reaching the Megalopolis level.

Message 66 of 79 (1,041 Views)

★ Expert

Sorry guys, I'm not shouting at anyone - malfunction with my IPad. I apologize to all.

Message 67 of 79 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I realized that when no one else in the club got the 2k... what a bummer... 

Message 68 of 79 (1,044 Views)

★ Expert

Hi yoHoboDan - did anyone in your club win their individual challenge?

Message 69 of 79 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not yet. Our club is about 3 months old and still getting epic chests..  But it only makes us try harder.

Message 70 of 79 (1,026 Views)