Re: Contest of Mayors Issue

by Stykex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contest of Mayors Issue

★ Guide

When a get a assignment saying "produce and collect ......................................"         then does it mean that until and unless I produce and store them in the city storage they do not show up in the counter.I mean if I only produce them but not store them (say due to full storage) then it does not show up on the counter 

Message 1 of 2 (1,562 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Once you have that mission active (chosen), I'm fairly certain that any item of that type (say burgers for example) you collect(!) counts toward the goal, this includes getting one from a thought bubble, or through omega research. But also from your own production and pick up, but yes, you need to actually collect it from the production facility.

/Stykex

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,845 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Once you have that mission active (chosen), I'm fairly certain that any item of that type (say burgers for example) you collect(!) counts toward the goal, this includes getting one from a thought bubble, or through omega research. But also from your own production and pick up, but yes, you need to actually collect it from the production facility.

/Stykex

Message 2 of 2 (1,846 Views)