Re: Competition of Mayors Suggestion

by Ft_Livingroom

Original Post

Competition of Mayors Suggestion

★★ Novice
Contest of Mayors: Just finished 9. I recommend giving Plumbom points after completing 9 for the time left. This makes it harder to turtle you way over 5 days. Something like 50 points for every hour left. Thus 1200 per day For early finishing. In my case with 2 days and 3 hours left an extra 2550 points. Right now I'm setting the bar for our group. They now know what projects the have to take to beat my bar and I can no longer move. Basically there is no advantage of getting done early

Anyway I like contest of Mayors. I know I have the best city and can now prove it. Wink
Message 1 of 19 (1,203 Views)

★★ Novice
Suggestion 2: It would be nice to visit cities in my group.
Message 2 of 19 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Novice
Everyone in a group of 100 should be doing the same possible tasks for the same possible points. Another option would be same tasks and more points for finishing them faster than someone else. I've been playing for 6 months now and the contest of mayors, the way it is set up currently, is enough to make me quit playing the game
Message 3 of 19 (1,155 Views)

★★ Novice
Sim City was always an individual game. I see a lot of potential of Competition of Mayors. Give them time to make it a fun option.
Message 4 of 19 (1,146 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Let us send Dr. VU to the competing cities to slow'em down!!!  You're only defense is Maxis man to diminish damage and the Manors to provide product.
The Manors would be an individual cities market place like Daniel's Trade Depot, only it provides 1 of every item, once every 24 hours and includes the harder to get map, storage, vu items. 

Message 5 of 19 (1,125 Views)

★★ Novice
I like your time remaining bonus because I pushed through my nine challenges and was #4 in my group, with 3 days 13 hours to go. I was disappointed to end up as #11 without a league promotion. Almost any time bonus would have helped me.
Message 6 of 19 (1,116 Views)

★★ Novice
I was number 1 for the first 3 days. One person passed me on day 2 before I completed a task I was working on. He landed in place 11 too. I felt sorry for him I finished 3rd but was sweating it.
Message 7 of 19 (1,098 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I think the more advanced players are going to fly through the requirements until being promoted up through the leagues. New tournament starts tonight so we'll see.
Message 8 of 19 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Novice
I feel I am an advanced player at level 77 with almost 5 million Sims. I flew through the challenges but got challenges with low points compared to the points that others have posted they received. If I do my highest point challenges again this week and still can't go up to the next league then it's pointless
Message 9 of 19 (1,062 Views)

★★ Novice
We will see. I'm not sure always taking the highest is the best option. While this will be my stratigy this time I'm not sure it works based on comments. Also don't confuse level for "advance player" there are multiple factors that come into play on if you are an advanced level 77 player compared to your peers. And you will be competing against people of "same city level". Also I expect this round will be harder since everyone will be have to play against similar situated people. Best of luck!
Message 10 of 19 (1,053 Views)