Club wars - Feedback

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Club wars - Feedback

★★★ Novice
Excellent points!!! I completely agree!! My club has been talking about the same issues - we love the war feature but these ‘turtlers’ are totally wrecking the fun of it.
Message 311 of 317 (2,344 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just FYI - our club does a war once a week only on the weekend and it works great for us. That’s totally in your control and won’t hurt your club Standard smile
Message 312 of 317 (2,344 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_MaiWe beg you to make shields time limited. 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, whatever. Ask anybody, they beg you too.

Message 313 of 317 (2,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a big bug available in Club War.

Sometimes when you attack your opponent, animation displayed your attack, your energy spent, war resource spent, but your opponent still in full health, damage point did not add to war status bar and war report.

You can refers attached image for details.

Message 314 of 317 (2,251 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

There are several of us level 80+ players in my club who began to spend real cash in the game when wars started. We started wars with hundreds of gold keys in our inventory from doing challenges and we have used all of them for upgrades.  Now we are basically blocked from buying war packs because we don’t have enough gold keys for all the upgrades, Getting more war cards is no longer helpful.  There needs to be more ways to earn gold keys. Until that happens I can’t even use the cards offered in the war packs.  And I am wondering... if I were to buy a war pack anyway, would I just be losing the cards for attacks I cannot upgrade.  This is costing EA my real money.  

Message 315 of 317 (2,207 Views)

★★ Novice
YES PLEASE! And decrease the INCREDIBLY TEDIOUS energy replenishment time!!!
Message 316 of 317 (2,182 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

We would like to thank you one more time for all your feedback in this thread!

With yesterday's update, we introduced big changes to Club Wars, and we hope those of you who enjoy playing them will have fun with the new Arenas and Battle Boosters - time for new war strategies with your team!

I'm closing this thread and inviting you to give us your feedback about the changes here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/Club-Wars-Arenas-Feedback/m-p/6707811#M8975

Thank you!
-Mai
Message 317 of 317 (1,976 Views)