Club Wars: Arenas - Feedback

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Club Wars: Arenas - Feedback

★ Apprentice

We too wish there was a way to say “Great War” to our opponents that actually participate throughout, some beating us others not. Also would like a way to reject a club for war we know  hides in shield forever and waste our time. We’ve had repeat encounters with these fun killers.

EA could limit time under shield, remove any remaining destroyed buildings so they are back to full health, like an automatic reset. 

Unfortunately I don’t think they listen enough.

Plus I would still like to see some improvements in the “building” function of the game. More land!!! A place to temporarily store buildings you don’t want to bulldoze while rearranging city. And please, option to bulldoze ANY omega building, not just the residential and utilities.

Message 41 of 145 (1,713 Views)

★★ Novice

This * ruins about 1 out of every 3 wars we get into:

https://imgur.com/a/FFvUTUU

There needs to be a cumulative points accrual for people not under shield, or a cumulative points loss for teams that hide under shield the entire match.  We have a 25 person team that is very active, but if we aren't running the game in a 24/7 operations center it is possible for a team to take a slight lead and hide for 36 hours.

This current war WE took the lead and forced them under shield, they stayed under shield for 12 hours - a few exited in the middle of the night and somehow snuck the lead.... anyhow, we have 25 bored/angry players because there is no recourse, and this is happening frequently enough to turn people away from the game.

Message 42 of 145 (1,666 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please elaminate the ability of opponent clubs to stay under their domes for hours and hours as they just wait for the war to be over. We are in the midst of a war and our opponents are on track to have remained bubbled for 27 hours. Our club is going crazy because we all like to fight and I can’t imagine it’s even a lot of fun for the other team that’s winning with such a lame strategy. Is there a plan to put a cap on how long clubs can stay under their bubbles and not participate in the game? 

Message 43 of 145 (1,638 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay I admit our club sat under shields for around 10 hours because we were in front when our last member was shielded.  We did not enjoy it in the least and if a few more of our members hadn't gotten bored and gone off to real life,  I doubt we would have stayed shielded. 

I apologise to our opponents But we were using it as a learning experience for our members.  I hope never to be in that position sgasin... 

Dar

VP

Australia @ War

Message 44 of 145 (1,580 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same Here.. Hate this "go under shield" tactics... EA MUST do something about this! Our mayors in my Club get bored... 

Message 45 of 145 (1,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My club is on war with "Canada" club. and this wars is boring because they hide under shield and never want to recover after they reach few more score than our club. all they do is waiting until wars is over and they automatically become a winner.

there must be a penalty to wars point/hours if all club war members are under shield. this will make players to be more active during war.

Message 46 of 145 (1,454 Views)

★ Expert

It is really a shame that EA hasn’t addressed this issue by now. It is absolutely disgusting to participate in a contest where someone is not creative enough, talented enough, or confident enough to play the game they signed up for...if you’re not going to play, stay home. Of course folks have to sleep and work or go to school and yes there are time zone issues, but that’s not what this is. There are a lot of folks losing interest because of this tactic and it’s something that needs to be addressed...my hope is these turtles will find each other and get a taste of their own medicine. Of all the issues that need to be addressed this one is probably the most aggravating.

Message 47 of 145 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Novice

Our club is having the same problem with a club named Schlaflose Kreiger. They got a lead and are now sitting under their shields waiting the time to run out. It’s patheitic. But even more importantly, EA shouldn’t let this be even possible, I think that a minimum of two cities must be out of the dome at all times in order to make the game fair.

Message 48 of 145 (1,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A simple fix might be to have energy start counting back down after max out until you unshield.

Hiding would LOWER your energy, then at zero shield drops.

Message 49 of 145 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Novice

Taking away their energy still gives them the final hours to stay domed.  Perhaps clubs that wait it out under the dome should be flagged and banned from the next three wars. 

There are too many unfair things about this game. This forum is a text book on.them.  It’s a shame because this game could be great if EA would only listen to the suggestions here.

Message 50 of 145 (1,382 Views)